Chapter 15

Ch. 15

It had been three weeks since Harry told me he loved me and I'm very happy now. "Harry... What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm gonna go down and have some guy time with the boys. Are you okay with that?" He asked smiling. I nodded. "Sure! I'm gonna order pizza for me. The girls are shopping and I didn't want to go. See ya!" I called out and he paused. "I don't want you leaving this room." he said sternly. I rolled my eyes. "We've been here for a while now, Harry. I can take care of myself." I said stubbornly.

Harry had taken me to Mexico and the boys have been traveling for tour yes, but we were now in California again. "Would you please listen to me?!" He shouted and I jumped slightly in shock. "Don't leave this room!" He yelled slamming the door. I glared at the door wishing it was him and that looks could actually kill. I got some pizza and ate when suddenly I really got the urge for coffee! I grabbed my bag and phone, heading out the door and going for Starbucks. Harry can't tell me what to do.

I got a frappe and headed to my room. I got in the elevator with some dude and pressed my number. "Where are you from?" He asked in a low voice. I smiled. "Tennessee. My boyfriend and I are taking a break from work." I said cheerfully as his number was reached and he started walking out. I waited and the doors started closing when he gripped my waist and pulled me with him down the halls. "Let me go!" I tried screaming but he put his hand over my mouth.

I screamed but it was unheard as he shoved me into his room, locking the door behind us. "Harry Style's girlfriend. Defenseless. What kind of boyfriend do you have that leaves you to wonder off alone?" He asked smirking and I fully saw who it was. "Chase?!"

HARRY'S POV

I walked into our room feeling kind of guilty I yelled at her. She's to be treasured and valued. "Millie, I'm back!" I called out but got no response. "Mill, I'm so sorry for yelling at you... I shouldn't have done that." I opened our bedroom door but she wasn't there. I felt kinda nervous as I walked to bathroom and looked in there. "MILLIE!" I called frantically. And my last words to her were of anger.