chapter 2: garden

SARIA'S POV

chapter by AstroLink

I look over to the enderman and grin widely "Your awake!" I yell a little "aah" she hissed covering her ears "Oh! sorry sorry" I continue smiling and run to the kitchen pouring a glass of water for her and quickly walking back. I kneeled over handing her the glass "do you remember anything miss?" I questioned, she stayed silent and sipped her water "not much of a talker??" I questioned again, and yet still silent. My smile started to fade and I stared at her. "I'll be in the garden downstairs stay here" I smiled and walked out the open front door.

not even fifteen minutes later when I heard a crash, I ran inside and saw her in the kitchen fallen on the floor " Miss! are you alright?" "just fine." she answered quietly "you do talk!" I grinned from ear to ear "my name is Saria what's yours?" she went back to her silent ways. I stared at her again with stern eyes "its Elore" she mumbled. I grinned and helped her up "your so, tall" I stared up in fright, she bent down slightly from my ceilings not being high enough for her. "do you have an headache pills?" she asked as I nodded searching my cabinets it not being in the kitchen "m-must be in the bathroom" I stuttered as I started to sweat, I swiftly walk to the bathroom grabbing the pills and again swiftly walking to the kitchen "h-here" I nervously smile "thank you" she popped one in with water in her mouth and swallowed "you, you wont kill me will you??" I sweated profusely "no. Not unless I need to, why" she answered and questioned "o-oh nothing.." I sorta smiled.

Elore is nine feet and I'm only four, its hard being short. But when you have a dangerous enemy in your house that's taller than you is very scary. "would you like to come to the garden with me?" I ask her "sure," she answered softly kind of crawling out as I walk "follow me Elore" I smile as I walk down the spiral stairs "wait, why do you live in a tree?" she questioned as she limped down the stairs holding her crystal and stomach "keep me away from enemies I guess, Ive always liked tall heights even though I don't have very many hearts" I spoke loudly for her to hear.

as we walked towards the garden in the woods I had found a stick that I put into my hair for no reason. "why did you put that in your hair?" she questioned as I shrugged " felt like it" I giggle. As we come to an opening of trees to my garden full of pumpkins, beets, carrots, and other vegetables. I started picking them putting them in the basket I had brought along, Elore sat on the ground and listened to the birds and feeling the dew on the grass from this morning. I smile as I was finishing up only grabbing two pumpkins and three watermelons.

Elore quietly exhaled slightly smiling.

a/n: Hygenal's turn now.