chapter 6: chained-crystal

SARIA'S POV

chapter written by AstroLink

"do you think you could make a chain for this?" Elore asked, I grinned widely " of course!" I ran to my cabinet and grabbed tons of silver ware and ran into the back-half of the house where the anvil is. I melted the silver and put them into a chain mold, as I was waiting for it to cool and walked back into the dinning room I saw Elore had finished her soup and was washing dishes ever so kindly " you don't have to do those" I smile but she shook her head no "you made dinner Ill wash them, how is the chain going?" she asked after she answered "I just need to borrow your crystal to make the top part that actually holds it" she hesitated but handed me the crystal "don't break it please" she asked soft and kind. I nodded in response and took it back to the anvil carefully molding for the crystal, and while that dried I took the chain out testing it making sure it had durability. It did.

I attach the crystal to the chain and smile at it taking it back to the kitchen to see Elore was gone, and into the living room I walked to see her sleeping on the couch. I placed the chained crystal on her body and covered her up with a blanket and went to bed.

the next morning I woke up early not being able to sleep much from the excitement of having to talk to someone instead of the trees, I grin as I got dressed into a sun dress. I quietly walk into the kitchen and put on my apron starting to make pancakes.