chapter 10: rain

SARIA'S POV

AstroLink wrote this

I nodded grinning from ear to ear at her "offer" taking off my gas mask and gloves I put the ring on I grabbed some paper an envelope and a pen running to the dining room feeling like a teen.

I stared at the blank paper not knowing what to write back to him. I thumped my head on the table trying to think of something, I bit the end of my pen and put it down disappointed all of the words wouldn't just come to me. I walked back to the living room, "couldn't you just teleport me to the place?" I ask her "no. What is the fun in that?" she smirked a smug look. I frown and get on my knees and put my hands together secretly feeling the ring with my other hand " PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE " I begged her hoping she would change her mind "ugh, your just no fun" she picked me up and teleported to the Sacrebo village "thank you so much!" I hug her around her neck smiling as she put me down.

I looked for the post office, I scratched my head as I wondered the streets feeling eyes on me for no reason. I finally found the office grinning I tried opening the door, but I noticed the sign saying closed. Thunder roamed above me everyone going inside their homes. I ran across the streets trying to find Elore but not being able to.

The rain-fall started and it was heavy not being able to find any stores or anything open I ran into an alley trying to find cover, unfortunately I couldn't. And I was soaking wet. I started crying profusely not knowing what else to do, I was alone and in a new place. just then the rain stopped, but only over me. I looked behind me and there was a masked male figure holding an umbrella over us. I smile a bit " are you the player Samuel?" I ask just wondering. He nodded as a response,Samuel was very slim with black hair around ear length and an unknown shade of skin from the thunder clouds. I grinned and hugged him tight " thank you"