chapter 12: creeper-fied Barbie doll

SARIA'S POV

AstroLink wrote this

I smiled wide as I saw my old friend Murphy. I ran over to him and hugged him making him wet on the front of his shirt and pants. Sam smiled as he walked to the kitchen grabbing bread and ham stopping from the noise of a knock. He put down the items and I let go of Murphy. Murphy walked to the door and frowned at the sight of a creeper girl "Leslie" he muttered angrily "hey Murphy" she grinned as she barged in plopping her modified body down on the couch smirking at Elore.

"new here girls?" Leslie asked snarkily, I managed to muster up some words "y-yes" I nervously smile. Sam stared at Leslie and sighed "okay lets go" he said as he put on his maroon coat and grabbed an umbrella "see ya Murphy, bye misses "he said as he held Leslie's hand walking out the door. Murphy frowned then turned around to me and smiled putting his hands gently on my face smiling "please eat my dear, I must go change my clothes" he chuckled as he walked into a door shutting it behind him. I looked at Elore and my smile faded, I wiped my face with my semi dry fur and stared at her "what?" she asked noticing my stare "you left me first, and second your hurt badly" I replied angry " I did not leave you, you got yourself lost and away from me and expect me to know where you are" she scowled "don't put this on me you could've easily followed me if you were concerned" just then I realized I sounded crazy. Murphy came back out and I straightened up pull my dress from it sagging too low and fixing the straps. He smiled and grabbed the items Sam had left on the counter "here milady's please eat" I gently took the bread and Elore hesitantly took the ham.

"whats up with Sam and the creeper-fied Barbie doll" I said without thinking, Murphy chuckled and looked me in the eyes with his ocean colored ones "they're together, they always go places late at night and Sam doesn't really talk about it" he answered my question. He noticed me pulling at my saggy dress again and stopped when I noticed his eyes on me "Saria, if you would like I could lend you one of my shirts" he smiled as I nodded quickly, a small blush burned my face as I followed him.