Chapter 14: A Visit

JIN'S POV

The next day had come by quickly after a few hours of sleep and before I knew it, it was morning and I woke up to the sounds of people getting ready. I opened my groggy eyes and looked at the clock. It said 7:05 AM. I woke up with a jolt, the photo shoot was at 8 AM! I quickly got dressed and ready and then slowly walked out calmly not wanting to seem unprofessional. I looked around and saw almost all of the members awake but I didn't see Lay.

"Um, where is Lay?" I asked Sehun. "ah, I think he's still getting ready." he said. I walked up to Lay and Chens room and knocked. Silence. I knocked again and again silence. I slowly walked in not wanting to see anything unnecessary and found Lay on his bed sleeping half dressed. I walked up to him. "Lay! Wake up!" I yelled. Lay woke up startled. "whae?" he asked all groggy. "Come on you need to get ready, we're going to be late if you don't hurry up." I said. "nee." he said.

He walked into the closet thinking that it was the door to the bathroom. I dragged him out and turned him into the right direction. '"ahhhh, jjinjja" I complained as I waited outside of the bathroom. "I told you this would happen if you didn't get enough sleep! now you're going to be like this all day!" I yelled at him through the door.

It opened suddenly and revealed Lay brushing his teeth with toothpaste foam appearing on the corners if his mouth. He said something but the brushing got in the way. "what?" I asked. He took it out and said, "How come you're not like this?" "that's because I'm used to waking up and sleeping less hours than you." I said. I looked closer at him. "aigooo! Look!" I placed my hands on his cheeks and turned his face left and right. "your eyes are swollen and they have dark circles!!!" I said.

I turned Lay toward the bathroom mirror. "The makeup artist will take care of it." He said. "you better be right." I said and walked out of the bathroom. "hurry up and take a shower and don't you take long like usually! after 10 minutes if you're not out I'm dragging you and I don't care what I see!" I threatened. I walked out of his room and ran into Chen. "You!" I said. "why didn't you try waking Lay up?" Chen looked startled. This was one of the few times I spoke up before.

"ah, um, I thought he would wake up at the time he usually did." he said. I sighed. "miannae." he said. "forget it, nothing can be done of it now." I said. I walked into the kitchen and brewed the coffee pot, only way to get him up was through caffeine. The clock turned into 7:35 and I started to panic because Lay still hadn't gotten out of his room. I barged in and found him in the bathroom. "jjijnjja!! I yelled at him. "now is not the time for long showers!" "coming." he said.

He walked with a towel around his waist. I felt my heart speed up and focused my gaze at his face. I grabbed another towel and dried his hair roughly. That seemed to wake him up and he noticed he was half naked. He blushed and grabbed a t shirt to put on. "why-why don't you wait outside?" he asked. "5 minutes if you're not done, we're leaving." I said. 5 minutes later Lay walked out putting on his shoes with his phone in his hand.

We both walked out and the others were already in the cars waiting. "hurry up!" yelled out Chanyeol and Baekhyun. We got in the same car and drove off. "wait! I forgot my earbuds!" said Lay. "no you didn't." I said. I handed them to him and his wallet. "ah, kamsamnida." he said. "jjinjja! What were you doing last night? Didn't you get enough sleep?" asked Chen. "nee, you have darker circles than me." said Tao. "I.. couldn't sleep." said Lay.

I handed him the coffee I made. "here." I said. "you made this?" he asked. "nee." I said. He took a sip and coughed. "What's in this?" he asked. "just drink it." I said. "My teachers would give this to us to help us stay awake." He gulped down the rest. We arrived 5 minutes before 8 and I could see the manager with a dark expression on his face. All of the members got off and went straight into makeup.