Chapter 20: Something Unexpected

JIN'S POV

"Jin." "Jin, wake up." "come on Jin it's time to wake up." Someone said. "Mmmmmmhhhmm?" I mumbled. "Come on Jin." I was shaken by my shoulder and I opened my eyes and I saw D.O's face inches away. I jumped back suddenly and my back hit the couch. "Omo sorry Jin, didn't mean to scare you." he said. "Why am I in the living room?" I asked confused. "Oh, um Chanyeol and Kai thought it would be funny if they put alcohol in your drink." He said. "You passed out after a couple of sips." I groaned. "Is that why I have a headache and want to throw up?" He chuckled. "Yeah that would be the reason. Don't worry they feel very sorry for what they did." "Here, this will help with your stomach problems."

He handed me a small bottle of medicine and I chugged it down. I puckered my face together. "Gross." I said. He chuckled again. "I'm glad my suffering amuses you." I said. He handed me a plate with eggs and bacon. "Thank you." I said. He watched me eat in silence. "This is really good by the way." I said trying to break the silence. "Thank you." he said. "Hey, I was wondering if you maybe you wanted to go and hang out." "um what about the others?" I asked. "Don't you have a schedule?" "no not today and the others got kind of drunk so they won't be waking up anytime soon." he said. "So why wake me up?" I asked. "Like I said I wanted to hang out with you but we don't have to if you don't want. " He whispered walking away.

"Wait wait wait!" I jumped up. "I'd be glad to hang out with you just give me time to change okay?" I quickly ran into my room getting ready and 30 minutes later I was. I looked my self in the mirror and critiqued myself. A white long sleeves t -shirt with black butterflies, gray skinny jeans and the purple converse I bought with Lay. With that I threw on a sweater, a jacket, a scarf and a knitted hat. I threw my bag over my shoulder and waited for D.O to come out, when he did all he had on was a jacket that was open. "Ready? "lets go." he said. "Wait wait wait wait" I said. "What is it?" he asked. "You're not going out like that are you?" I asked.

He looked down at what he was wearing. "What wrong?" he asked. "What's wrong? it's cold and snowing outside. You're going to catch a cold go back and put on a scarf and a sweater!" I said. "I'm fine like this." he said. "At least zip up your jacket please." I said. "Fine." he said. We walked out and were walking around stores. It was really cold and I could see D.O start to shiver. "Aaahhh, jjinjja." I said. "Didn't I tell you to wear something warmer?" I unwrapped my scarf and I wrapped it around his neck and then I took off my jacket and I put it around him. He shook his head. "You'll get sick." he said. He tried taking off my jacket but I held it there.

"Oh really, didn't I tell you the exact same thing? Manager hyung will be mad at me if you get sick so keep the jacket on." "Come on let's go." I said and I dragged him into a clothing store. I sat him down on a chair. "Wait right here." I walked up to the racks and got a jacket, a scarf, and gloves. I bought them and I walked over to D.O and handed them to him. "Here." I said. "Put these on." his eyes widened. O.O "These are for me?" he asked. "Of course, who else would they be for? There's no way I'm letting you go back outside. here let me help you put them on." I said. "Oh, I forgot to buy you ear muffs." I said. I took off my hat. "Here." I handed it to him. "Wait I have a better idea, just wait here for a second."

He left and I waited for him to come back when he did he had a pair of earmuffs exactly the same in the shape of an owl one in pink and one in blue. "Are those couple earmuffs?" I asked. "Um maybe. Let me put them on you." he said. His face was centimeters from mine as he put the earmuffs on. "There." He put his on and we walked around in the snow. "Hey look!" he exclaimed. "It's an ice rink lets go!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"Wait wait! I'm going to fall!" I yelled out. "Hahahaha, it's okay I got you!" said D.O "aaaahhh!" I fell forward into D.O's arms. He kept on laughing and laughing. "Not funny D.O!" I yelled. "Come on." he said. "I'll help you." I slowly stood still arms out not moving a muscle. "okay now push one foot in front of the other." As I did my legs got wobbly and I grabbed onto D.O again. "Aah! This is hopeless!" I cried. "Come on don't give up just hold my hand okay?" he said. Slowly we circled around the rink once. "See not so bad huh?" he asked. "Riiiiight." I said. We skated in silence for awhile.

"Hey Jin?" said D.O. "yeah?" I replied. "I didn't ask you to hang out just to hang out." He said. I smirked. "I knew it! what do you need?" I asked. "Umm it's a girl problem." he said blushing. "Awwww, is my little kyungsoo in love?" I asked teasingly. I pinched his cheek and then promptly fell down. "Oooooowwww." I cried out.

After falling down D.O thought it was
a good idea to go to a cafe. "You know it's amazing that you can be so uncoordinated being our bodyguard." he said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Obviously skating isn't my strong suit. So anyways you said you were having girl problems?" I asked. He nodded. "Tell me about her." I said. "Well she's really pretty and smart and she has a beautiful smile." he said blushing. "So what's the problem?" I asked. "She doesn't know that I like her and she already likes someone else. And I don't know how to tell her how I feel." he said. "I'm not good enough to be her boyfriend."

"Hey that is so not true! any girl would be lucky to have you D.O and don't you forget it!" I said. "But what do I do she likes someone else." he said. "Well haven't you heard the saying "all's fair in love and war?" I said. "You just need to show her how much you care for her. You have so many favorable traits, you're cute, funny, you're a great cook. I could go on forever." "you think I'm cute?" he asked. I blushed. "Um yeah, you'd have to be blind not to see how good looking you are and don't worry I'm sure she'll love you as much as you love her." I said. He smiled. "Thanks Jin." he said. "No problem what are friends for?" I said. "Right friends." he said. "We should get back, the others are probably up by now."

We walked back in comfortable silence and we were about to go up to the dorms when D.O stopped me. "Do you like me?" he asked. "Yeah of course i like you D.O." I said. He took a big breathe in. "Before we go up, I have something else to confess to you." he said. I got a shiver go up my spine. "Umm okay." I said. He stepped closer to me. "Uum D-D-D.O?" I stuttered. "Kyungsoo, call me Kyungsoo." he said. "K-Kyungsoo what's going on?" I asked nervously. "That girl that I was talking about, that girl is you Jin." he said. Wait what? I thought. Oh god. "I'm in love with you Jin. I love you."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I stood there like a statue not sure what to do. He moved back. " I know that you like Lay but I needed to tell you before he got back. But I'm hoping that you choose me instead of him." He said. "Kyungsoo, I-" "You don't have to give me an answer now just think about it. I would make you the happiest girl in the world Jin so please just think it through okay?" he asked. He kissed my cheek and then walked inside. I stood there trying to process what had happened. I held my face in my hands and hit my head against the wall. I looked up at the ceiling. "God please tell me what to do here, I really need your help here." Silence. "Thanks." "what am I going to do." I thought.

A/N : hey there fellow readers! another chapter done and with a twist too! I hope you liked it. If so comment on it, vote, share it!😋 Im so happy people have read my story! thank you all soo much. *bows* hope you keep reading and i'll keep updating!💗