Chapter 35: Is this the end?

"No! She can't be gone! She can't be!"

"Hyung, you need to calm down!"

*SMACK*

"Don't tell me to calm down!"

"She's dead!!!!"

"Do you hear me dead!"

"Hyung please!!"

"Leave me alone!!"

*SLAM*

"Aish!"

"Don't worry hyung, he just needs to calm down."

*sighs* "Maybe you're right. How's Lay?"

"He won't come out of his room. We've left food and water outside of his door but he won't eat."

....

"Tao hasn't stopped crying and Suho hyung is doing his best to comfort him. Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung are out drinking and everyone else just keeps to themselves."

*Sniff Sniff*

"H-Hyung?"

"How can she be gone Sehun? Why can't she just come back to us?"

"It's okay Chanyeol, come on dry off those tears. Jin wouldn't want to see you sad....

2 days ago

D.O'S POV

He was killing her and no one was doing anything. We were all in too much shock, I heard her head crack again and again as it hit the floor. I snapped out of my confusion and started to scream. "Someone stop him!!!!" "Please Jin!!! Get up! Get up!"

I saw her look over at me and tears were streaming down her face. Why wasn't she protecting herself? Why was she letting this happen? I couldn't let this happen, I ran down the steps and everything seemed to become in slow motion. I saw him get pulled off by Jinyoung.

I got to her and looked down, I fell on my knees. She looked so broken, her ribs jutted out in odd positions, blood was pouring out of her mouth, ears and eyes. "Jin, stay with me! Stay with me please! You're going to be fine!" I yelled out. "Jin!" I heard Lay call out. I looked up at the other guys and then back at her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Stay."

But then her eyes lolled back and I could the whites of her eyes. Her chest stopped moving and I freaked out. "JIN!!!" "JIN!!" I patted her cheek and I started to cry. "Nooooo." I wailed out."Nonononononononononono!!!!!" I got pulled back away from her and medics swarmed her. They put her on a stretcher and quickly left.

My heart felt like it was going to burst once more. I cried and I sounded like a dying animal.

My love.....

My friend.

*hic* *hic* *hiccup* I wiped the tears off of my eyes and I staggered up holding my chest. I saw HIM, He was on the floor sitting and looking dazed. I began to see red and I ran up to him and started to punch him. He just took it. I hit him again and again.

"YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT'S DEAD, YOU!!!" I got pulled back, it was Kris,Chanyeol, and Kai holding me back. "NO!! HE HAS TO PAY!HE HAS TO PAAAAYY!" My heart gave out and I didn't have any energy left. I couldn't...... I couldn't live anymore. They let me go and set me on the floor gently and I hugged myself to stop from dying. I felt a pair of arms come around me and I looked up. It was Lay. We leaned against each other for support but he wasn't crying. He had a blank expression on his face.