𝟐𝐩 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

You worked at the best and most well known boutique in (C/n).

Everyday you would get new customers to buy the newest Gucci collection or Chanel, Victoria's secret or even forever 21, you name it!

The guy that you worked for was so famous for his clothes designs, you heard me right the guy didn't just have a fashion/clothing store with the most well known brands but he was a fashion designer the would always and I mean alway participate in fashion shows.

You would even agree that he didn't look bad at all, to you he looked so fashionable, so stunning and gorgeous in every outfit he wore.

And speak of the devil he walked trough the door that led to the backroom were he plans everything for the next fashion show that was going to be hosted in..... well you guessed it in, Italy.

Today, the blonde Italian wore something that suit him the very much.

He was wearing a white designer suit with a scarf that varied in a bright pink colour, and some designer shades that varied with a rosie colour.

He looked sassy in that outfit.

With that bright blonde coloured hair with a weird curl sticking on the left side of his hair and those fuchsia eyes of his that were covered by those shades of his.

With a bright smile, he looked around the boutique only to see a lot of women walking around and picking the most suitable outfit for them.

You couldn't help but smile at his happy and energetic persona.

He turned to look at you, much to your dismay.

You actually wanted to keep looking at him and his beautiful self, you weren't trying to be a weird creep but you just wanted to admire him and his beauty.

"Bella, aren't you-a excited for-a tomorrow's fashion-a show?" He asked in a weird tone.

It didn't sound like him, he's usually very confident and very thrilled.

Thinking that he was probably nervous. You answered back.

"Yes, I am I just can't wait to see all of the models that you picked to wear the hand made clothes!"

How you wished you were one of those really pretty and attractive models but you knew that you would not be able to impress Flavio.

You actually had a little crush on him but you would never spill the beans, why?

Well you didn't really know, but you were a little afraid that he would reject your feelings hence to why you never tried to flirt or anything with him for that matter.

He smiled at you.

"You're going to accompany me, right bella?"

Of course you were going with him and even if you didn't he was going to force you to, and I don't mean it like he would threaten you, no.

He continued "Because if you don't, I don't know from whom I'm going to get the energy that I for sure will need".

Yup, that's what you've been waiting to hear.

Knowing that he needed you with him made you really happy.

You giggled.

"Of course I will be coming with you and besides you wouldn't stop talking about Italy and how beautiful it is!"

His smile grew by the second you said that.

He enjoys it when you accompany him.

You remembered how he would constantly talk about Italy and his beloved younger brother.