𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

He had met you a few days ago, yet something about you made him want to learn more about you.

You were only business partners but it didn't matter.

By now he would be thinking about you, what you like, the places you usually hand at.

But if he got too nosy you might hate him for that and he couldn't have you hate him over something little.

Your smile, your laugh, voice, soft hair was everything to him, even if he had known you for a few days now.

He knew it was wrong but he wanted you for himself, and what a better way then the company hosting a party that everybody would attend, even you.

He wanted you for himself and after he had learned form your best friend that you were dating (C/n), he knew he had to do something sooner or later.

So he he wrote down you schedule down on a piece of paper, you likes, what you buy and your where abouts.

It was wrong, yes.

But he Yao didn't even know why he was doing this it wasn't typical of him, but can you stop love from doing stupid things? No.

Before you go to sleep he would be standing outside with his panda, hugging it really tightly pretending it was you he was hugging.

Why couldn't you be his already?

You just had to acknowledge his feelings for you, it wasn't at all hard.

At the party he would be giving you glances now and then, you were enjoying yourself with you colleagues.

He had to have you, he couldn't breath, sleep or just do the normal human functions.

You had to be his, even thought he could say that he was enjoying how he would observe you from afar and the talk with you normal giving you hits here and there.

Just be his.

Oh how he was creepin.

Stealing from you and let me mention how after the party the days would go on with him.

Creepin up on you.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hey! As you can see I posted for the second time this Friday.

Are you guys proud of me yet?

Anyways this is short for...uh...I don't know why.

I was just listening to 'Creepin Up On You' and the whole time I kid you not was thinking of China from Hetalia °~°.

So I apologies in advance and I promise well I will try to make the next time I post better the One Shot!

(Ps. You can request for I am running out of ideas!)