𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

- 3𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Being placed in existence without any idea what your purpose in this world is, can take quite a toll on someone. Fortunately for you, while strolling around in the woods you met a strange man with glasses and a beauty below his lip.

At first, he thought you were a mere child lost without its guardian, however, once he took a closer look at you he realized you were in fact
a new country whom he wasn't aware of.

Seeking at first the opportunity to use this chance to obtain further land and trade he proposed a deal, which much to his shock you took up without much of a protest.

It is not as if you knew much of what you were so having someone guide you through the process of figuring out how to manage your ''country'', you had no other choice than to comply.

Thus, you began living with the man you so blindly followed, turns out he is also a country, more specifically Austria, that has a human name, Roderich Edelstein. Besides Austria, a gorgeous lady going by the name of Elizaveta Hedervary lived with him.

Once you stepped into his house you were given a warm welcome by Hungary. The woman was beyond ecstatic to have you as a new addition to the house.

One main feature which distinguished you was the short hair and lack of dress, your boyish appearance brought a sense of nostalgia to Hungary since it heavily reminded her of her past.

From that day on she made it her priority to help you bloom into a fine lady who will stand up for her beliefs than let others can belittle her, as they once did her.

On the other hand, Austria simply tried to distance himself as much as possible in case you found his weaknesses and used them against him.

Young and naïve, you found yourself daily following the man and observing his routine out of pure curiosity.

Sometimes this would cause Austria major heart attacks because of your stealth, eventually, he learned not to push you away for the sake of his poor heart, and he let you in on his hobbies.

Years passed and you still kept your short hair and boyish appearance, as well as, grew closer to your companions.

One downside is that you became acquainted with two Italian brothers. In the beginning, after Austria introduced you to the girl(?) who represented North Italy who hadn't thought much of it, however, seeing all the attention be averted from you, you lost hope of befriending the smaller girl.

The same thing couldn't be said for the little boy, he south out your attention in an attempt to be in your good graces. He'd always be situated in the same room as you so that he could garner your attention.

You, however, weren't impressed by his silly little attempts.

Before you know it, another Italian child emerged seeking his brother?

Huh, you always thought that the Italian child was a girl, however, the shock which covered your face, as well as, your guardians was something unimaginable. In order to compromise, Austria let the South Italian, Lovino Varga, visit occasionally much to your dismay.

The peace and quiet that once lingered in the air were long gone with the two of them now in the house, always going on to cause trouble, well more so Lovino than Feliciano.

Feliciano would always drag with him Lovino to watch you from afar, he frequently watched you in admiration.

His little heart fluttered at the sight of your concentrated face whenever you would struggle to master sword fighting or when you would take care of your small garden.