𝟐𝐩 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

It was night time and you had planned to go out to a dance club with some friends and more spesifectly your boyfriend.

Getting read wasn't the hardest task ever because you had your friends to help you out pick both your makeup and outfit.

On the other hand, there was someone else that was going to the same club as you, his fuchsia eyes looking at him self in the mirror.

The clothes that he was wearing were created by none other but his brother, Flavio.

He was going to meet up with a girl he knew nothing about because of his brother, he didn't know what the girl even looked like, so that was pain in his butt.

You were wearing a stunning red halter dress that complimented your looks, one thing was bothering you though, your boyfriend Zao.

He wouldn't let you leave the house and if he did it would be only because he didn't want you to isolate yourself completely.

"Aah, there you are" his voice monotonous, he put his arms around your waist and his head on your shoulder.

"Don't you just look tasty"

You slightly blushed because of the physical contact but looked at the image that was showed in the reflective mirror, you both looking happy to see one another.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Luciano wasn't always the one to look after his looks a specially his clothes but he had to admit Flavio did do a fantastic job at putting this outfit together.

Someone had opened the door, it was none other then Lutz.

Luciano glared at the German as if to tell him to keep quiet and not say anything perverted.

"I-a can't believe-a it my little-a fratello has grown!" The blonde clapped his hands together.

"Stai zitto prima che ti spingo un coltello in gola*1" Luciano growled.

"Now, now we don't want you acting like this in front of the Bella, si?"

"Whatever"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You had finally arrived at the dance club and you could have sworn that many guys were looking at your figure, but of course you dismissed it.

You weren't the type of person to go out of their way just to party and show of their body but quite the opposite actually.

"孩儿*2, come on let's have some fun" Zao was sitting with you forcing you to dance with him.

You didn't want to upset him so you did the only thing that would satisfy him.

You took his arm and started to swing your hips.

On the other side the Italian mob boss was with the he was supposed to meet, she wasn't what he expected in fact she was the exact opposite of his type of women.

She was loud, which was good if he wanted to go further but her voice was pitched and plain annoying to him.

He would look around and everybody else, he saw Flavio, Lutz, and Kuro sitting somewhere, then he looked at your direction and his eyes widened.

Your face was so familiar as if he had seen you before somewhere he couldn't quite recall at the current moment but he knew for sure that he had seen you.

Your eyes also locked into his, you were seen to them like a butterfly into a spider web, he was hypnotizing, realisation had hit you and you looked at your boyfriend.

You wanted to dance with the Italian to hear his voice, although you could do something that would be able to leave you with him.

"Zao" you questioned in hopes of getting his attention over this loud music.