1. Boyfriend

JEON JUNGKOOK

I was busy finding my favorite food when I heard a snap sound of a camera. I look behind and saw a girl holding a camera. I frowned when I saw her gawking while looking at me and it took a while before she realizes what she did. Her adorable chinky eyes widen and immediately hid her camera in her bag. She was caught off guard and panicked suddenly. I find it funny the way her head move around like she was caught on the act and her black eyes moving unruly. I tried to stop myself from laughing and I was about to laugh when her butt fell and her legs tripped. I abruptly made my way to her and I notice her stepping back although she already in the floor. I held her hand and help her standing up but she froze and gawk again. I don't know why she's being stupid. I think she's smart but idiot.

"Hey! What happened to you?" She was still not moving and to wake her up I forced her to stand up and shake her shoulders and she slowly turning her head like she was frightened to see my face. I could feel her body shaking and I saw her swallowed. "H-hi," instead of answering me she greeted shyly. Is she aware how she looks like the moment she said 'hi' to me?  Darn.

"You're so handsome," she said as if she was dreaming but when she realizes what she had said she covers her mouth and widened her eyes. She looks terrified and very scared. And I can't help but to smile at her. "Kyeopta. Thanks for the compliment," I thanked her. "A-are you talking to me?" She asked like she can't believe I talk to her. "Hahahaha. Who am I talking to? You're obviously the person I'd talk to." I said emphasizing the obviously word. She touched her head embarrassingly. She smiled and it was so cute.

I held her hand not minding her surprised expression and I walked to the entrance of grocery store and bring her to the Ice cream parlor. The shop were only meters away so we walk and I entwined our fingers. We walk hand in hand. I noticed her shock expression. I was shocked too but I didn't let go of her hands and just keep walking pretending I didn't feel her stares. I know this is funny but the first time I laid my eyes on her, I suddenly felt an extreme feelings I'd never felt before. She make my short-lived life alive.

"What are you doing?" She abruptly let her hands go and fix herself. Her face was so serious and I just eyed her curiously. She cleared her throat before she talks. "Hi. I'm kim dahyun. Can you be
my Boyfriend?" My eyes widened after hearing what she said.