2. Crazy

KIM DAHYUN

"What? Hahahaha are you trying to make me laugh? Cause I tell you, you didn't fail me though!" He was laughing and my face turned sour. Didn't like his reaction. "I'm serious! I'm not making you laugh," I said but he keeps laughing at me. I wonder why he couldn't believe me tho. "Dahyun, we have just meet. I know you find me handsome but it doesn't mean you have to play around," he said in a serious tone "but I'm not playing around! I'm serious! I'd like you eversince. Why is it so hard for you to believe?" I exclaimed but he smiled making me forget why we argue just now.

"You looked young. I know your age has a lot list of crushes. You look kind and it's not possible for you to find someone like you're age. I know girls of your age likes and dislikes," I raise a brow and pouted my lips. I cross my arms and look at him "You don't know what my likes and dislikes. And can you name a girl who is obsessed with that list of crushes?" I was hurting. I didn't know that this is my heartbreak. First heartbreak.

"Can we go inside first before we talk about this?" He said

"Can we go inside first before we talk about this?" He said. I pouted again and I feel a heavy in my chest. "Dahyun sit here," he offered me a chair beside him that I instantly accepted. This is why I am crazy to this guy. "Dahyun, you're adorable. I like you as a child and you're now a sister to me," when he said the word sister I felt sad and sulken. "But I like you," his eyes widened because of my confession and my tears fall down making him panic "D-don't cry! Darn! What I've just done!?" He cursed softly and my shoulders we're already shaking cause I now cry hard.

He patted my head trying to comfort me and wiped my tears that makes me calm. I didn't know that he is capable of calming me or am I this insanely obsessed with him? "I'm sorry baby, I just... darn," he cursed softly again and shifted my chair near to him. I just realise that I stopped crying and we're now this close. I can't help but smile.