20. Kiss

JEON JUNGKOOK

"You were with her right? She said that you two get back together. And you want me to believe you that you're telling the truth?" Dahyun pouted as she said that. I smiled at her cuteness. After I confessed to her , I decided to walk with her. She's on her way to meet her friends. I just want to save my remaining time with her. I want to witness her smile that everytime I see , it could make me fall over and over to her and crazily in love. She melted my already melted heart.

"Hmm. You're not listening , aren't you?" She raised her brows and crossed her arms. I give her a smug smile as she eyed me curiosly. My smile faded as I focused on her. I examine her face and my eyes landed to her lips. I saw her swallowing hard and when my eyes meet with hers , I swear my world stops. I mean my surroundings turned into a slow motion and the atmosphere is really different. I don't know how to describe.

I just found myself leaning towards her and my eyes landed on her lips again. I saw her biting her lips which made me smile. I know she feel awkward about it. Her lips formed into a thin line and she stopped herself from breathing. I noticed that her face was really red. I smiled at her when she covered her red face and tried to get away from me but I didn't let her. I put my arms on her waist and pulled her closer to me as I hold her hand.

"W-what are you trying to do?" She asks and tried to move her face away. I laugh at her trying to keep her face away from me. She can't cover her face cause I held both of her hands tightly instead she buried her red face on my chest. I was grinning like an idiot. She looked up to me and I saw her gulped.

"P-please get off m-me. I can't take y-your presence this close to me. I-I mean this is so awkward!" She closed her eyes in embarassment and I just laugh at her. I find her reaction really amusing and the way she tried to move away , it's cute.

"Dahyun... I want to clear some things to you. We never had a serious relationship. At first I tried. Honestly I used her to get even with you. She hurted you and I also want to hurt her but I also thought that I'm no exemption to the other asshole if I do that. I changed my mind and it means that I also have to break up with her. I don't have feelings for her. It was really you..."

And without second thoughts I kissed her.

---

Ewww. So corny 😂 I'm sorry for the grammatical errors. Tell me your thoughts about this chapter. The ending is near.