Ch 22 - Surprise Visit

About two weeks after that day of everyone having nightmares, you are woken up by the sound of someone throwing up in your's and Koneko's bathroom. You go to investigate and see Koneko on the floor by the toilet.

"Are you alright?" you ask.

"I think we might have a problem. I think I have morning sickness and that I am pregnant." Koneko says.

"I'll get Rias and let her know what's going on. Just try and relax." you say.

You walk out of your room and head down the hall to Rias' office. You have a nervous look on your face but knock on the door. "Come in (F/N)" you hear from the other side of the door. You open the door and walk in closing it behind and noticing that it's just you and Rias in the room.

"Um, Lady Rias?" you say.

"Yes what is it?" Rias says.

"Koneko believes she has morning sickness and that she is pregnant." you say.

"Ahh, I was wondering when it was going to happen. I will take her to the doctors. I will take care of it. If she is pregnant I hope you will be a worthy father." Rias says.

"I will be the very best that I can be. If she is pregnant I wish to marry her. As you being being her only parent figure, I wish to ask for your blessing in marrying her." you say

"Of course you have my blessing. Oh by the way, someone will be coming here to see you. Don't be nervous when they get here." Rias says.

"Thank you Lady Rias and I hope that I will be a gracious host to whoever shows up here to see me." You say.

With that being said, you bow and take your leave to go back to Koneko's side. You get back to the bathroom and stay by her side. You feel bad a little because she is going through it because you didn't use protection.

"I have something to ask you when you are feeling better and want everyone here to hear it when I ask you the question." You tell Koneko.

"What is it? Just ask it now." Koneko says.

"I want to wait for everyone first. It's something important and everyone needs to hear it." You say,

"Okay. I trust you and love you so I will wait." Koneko says.

Koneko hugs you and holds on to you. You rub her head and she starts letting out a purring noise of enjoyment. You where just going to stay like that with her until you both heard commotion coming from the main room. You look at each other and nod. Both of you get up and go out to investigate what was going on. When you reach the main room, you see a woman with long white hair braided in pigtails and a guy with long flowing red crimson hair like Rias'.

"Ahh so you are (F/N). I'm Grayfia and this is my husband and devil king Sir Zechs. He is also Rias' brother." said the white haired woman.

You bow and didn't respond. Rias said that she had told the lady that she wasn't needed anymore and yet here she stands.

"Ahh I can see you don't understand why I am here. Rias decided to rescind her request of my help so I decided to check things out myself." Grayfia said.

"We are fine here. It was just a miscommunication is all. They thought I ran away when all I did was needed time to think things over and pull myself together. And as I am about to be a father now (as you grab Koneko's hand) I have no intention to leave as you can see." you say.

"I understand. I'm glad that Koneko has found somebody to love and to lover her. I must say that I am happy for her since I raised her for two years of her life. I am also proud to see that she has found someone that is responsible." Grayfia says.

Just then everyone came back from classes and were chatting happily. They all stopped when they saw who was there.

"Ahh perfect timing since everyone is her and Koneko is feeling better. Please sit everyone except for you Koneko." you say and ask.

Everyone sits down and stares at you and Koneko.

"I have news for everyone. Koneko is pregnant and I am going to be a father but that isn't the only thing I have to say." you say to everyone.

You turn towards Koneko and kneel down onto one knee. You grab Koneko's hand in your's.

"Koneko Toujou, I love you with all my heart. I wish to have you by my side and be by your side for eternity. Will you do the honors and make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" you say and ask her."

Tears start streaming down Koneko's face.

"Yes." she whispers.

Everyone cheers as you slip an engagement ring on her finger. You stand up and she garbs you into a hug. you slowly tilt her head up and kiss her.

"Well looks like I have a wedding to prepare for them. About time someone else in the Gremory household got married." Sir Zechs says.

You look at Sir Zechs and he just nods at you with a smile on his face. It was a joyous time for the house of Gremory.