3 | dont interrupt me

Its quiet in the castle, the only sounds I hear are the muffled cheers from outside. I look around me to make sure I'm not being followed, then I slip into the library.

I know. The library? It would be the last place someone would sneak into while everyone was busy with Qudditch. But I've been trying to get in here for a while. There's a book I saw a couple weeks ago, and ever since then, I've been trying to read it. It's a muggle book, but I could care less. The thing is, I haven't been able to because my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, whisks me off somewhere new.

Every. Single. Time.

Now, the castle is empty, and he's playing. The perfect time. I feel a little bad not being there to cheer him on, but he'll live.

I go to the very back of the library, and scan the bookshelves.

Ah ha

I grab the book, The Da Vinci Code, and flip to the first page.

Renowned curator Jacques Sauniere staggered through the vaulted archway of the museum's Grand Gallery. He lunged for the nearest painting he could see, a Caravaggio. Grabbing the gilded frame-

I never found out what happened next, due to the fact that the book was taken from my hands.

"Oi! (Still not seeing who it is) Who do you think you are? Anyone who's someone knows not to interrupt me while I'm reading. I want to find out what happened when he grabbed the frame. Idiot!"

I'm breathing heavily, as the person chuckles a bit. Wait. I know that chuckle. I've heard it before. I groan as I realize who it is.

"You know, you shouldn't yell at your boyfriend love"

Draco steps into the light, with his eyebrows raised.

"Well, you shouldn't interrupt my reading. And aren't you supposed to be playing today?"

Draco laughs. A deep, rumbling laugh, only reserved for me.

"(y/n), there's a backup seeker if I ever need to not play for some reason. And there's a reason for it."

"And what is this reason?"

"I keep you from reading that book for a reason. I knew that if you got your hands on it, you wouldn't be able to put it down. And if that happened, then I wouldn't be able to see you at all much. And besides, who wouldn't want to hang out with me?"

I immediately thought of about 10 people who didn't, but I kept my thoughts to myself.

"Ughhh, fine. But know, that if I get cranky or anything, I'm getting that book. I've been waiting for two weeks to read that thing. Nothing is going to stop me."

Draco wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. I rested my head on his chest, while he placed his chin on my head.

"And don't worry. I won't ever interrupt your reading again (y/n)"