20 | that wednesday night

A/N This is based off of what happened to me a couple nights ago. I've changed a couple things, but most everything is accurate. I hope you enjoy!!

It was the last class of the night. There were some extra classes I needed to do, and just my luck, THE Draco Malfoy was there as well. May I mention that I have a small crush on him? And also many people have told me he likes me back, but I never believe them because I've built defense system over the years. But what I was planning to do was to ask him I if he likes me.

I scooted over to where he was, carefully grabbing his attention.

"Can I talk to you afterwards? There's something I need to ask you."

He nodded, going back to his work. I instantly regretted it. But I can't go back now. The rest of class flew by quickly, and we walked out together. We ended up in the courtyard, and we sat on the grass.

"Okay....so this is terrifying. I have no idea how to phrase this"

It was cold outside, and I pulled my jacket closer to my body.

"Take your time"

I thought he was joking,

"Shut up Draco"

"I'm being serious. Just take your time."

I took a deep breath and kept going.

"So during lunch the other day, f/n came up to me and told me something. She told me that she asked you a question about...."

"Who I like"

Draco finished my sentence which I was grateful for. But I still groaned and buried my face in my hands.

"I just *sigh* I just don't want things to be awkward. Because I've seen it before "

He chuckled and replied,

"Trust me, I don't things could get awkward"

I smile a bit, thanking him inwardly. He gets up on the grass, then helps me up. As we were walking back inside, I whisper to him,

"The feelings are mutual by the way."

He laughs

"I know. Everyone knows. It's not too big of a surprise"

I laugh as well, then wave small goodbye to him as we walk back to our common rooms.

Draco isn't as bad as people show him to be. He's really a big softie.