11 | because i care #2

Draco's POV

"Because I care"

I shocked myself with that answer. I hadn't admitted it, but saying it aloud, I realized I really meant it.

"Because I care. I see you all the time. In the corridor, in the Great Hall, in class. And everytime I see you, my heart stops. Not because you are beautiful, because you are, but because of your wit, your talent, your knowledge. You are so smart (y/n). What happened?"

I had to say it. It was time to admit it not only to myself, but to her. She kept looking at me, tears threatening to spill again. She took a deep breath, and began to speak.

Your POV

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. He really does care. I thought about the letter I received earlier, and felt like it was hopeless. What the hell.

"Its been really hard Draco. Being bullied all the time, just because I'm a Hufflepuff. The war that I know is coming really takes its toll. Then...theres the letter"

My voice started to falter, and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I completely break down. I took another breath, then continued,

"I got a letter this morning, that said that my parents were killed last night. By a death eater. They're gone Draco. I don't know what I'm gonna do."

And that's when I lost it.

Draco's POV

Wow. She had completely opened up to me, telling me about her parents, the bullying, and the war that everyone knew, but wouldn't admit, was coming. (y/n)'s going through a lot. I don't know how to comfort her. I haven't really had a great role model as a dad.

"(y/n), you are so strong. Keeping this from everyone, and acting like everything is okay, that takes a lot. But stop. Please. Everyday you go, acting okay, its tearing away at you. Talk to someone. I'm here. Talk to someone whenever you think you need help. Help will come to those who ask."

She wiped away a few tears, and sniffled.

"Thanks Draco. For everything. Following me, saving me, talking to me. And you're right. It isnt easy. Im glad you noticed me."

I smiled, happy that I could help her. But looking down, I noticed she was wearing a slight smirk.

"What?"

I'm confused. What did I do or say?

Your POV

After I thanked Draco, I remembered something he had said earlier. Smirking, I looked up at him.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." I say, the smirk growing with every second, "So, you think I'm beautiful?"

Within a matter of two seconds, a blush spread across his face like wildfire.

A/N Should I do a Part 3? Comment if you do.