Chapter 5

Chapter 5 (unedited)

Finally out of this room. 1 week in the hospital is like a real torture for her. At least today she can breathe fresh air. The only that is disturbing her is the fact that Emraan is distancing himself for her. After that fateful day, he didn't even come to visit her or message her. Rayhan did come once to visit her and message her asking about her condition. She shrugged her shoulder. Maybe he is busy.

The nurse came and helps her changing her clothes. She chooses to wear the long sleeves pink and blue stripped sweatshirt and a black jean. Lastly she picks up the blue hijab that she kept in the bag.

Last night the nurses came and apologize to her for thinking Emraan as her fiancée. She told them that it is not a big deal.Rayhan already message her last night asking her to stay in their hotel as next week Wednesday she need to come back for the follow up check-up. Emraan and Rayhan already done so much for her. First the phone, then the hospital bill and lastly a place to stay. How will she repay them back?. Maybe he pities her.

Yesterday, mum came for the second visit. Finally she told mum that Adhan cheated on her. She even told her the whole story and how she finds him and the other woman in a compromising state and naked on the bed. Luckily mum agreed to postpone the wedding to next 3 months. Mum still wants her to give a chance to Adhan which she refuse but she promised mum that she will give it a try, she will think about it.

Suddenly her phone vibrated

I have paid the bill as you know and I am waiting in the car. Sameer, my Bodyguard will come upstairs to you room and brings you to the car-Emraan

Okay, I am in the room and thank you for the crutch-Sofi.

The crutch. Yes, that helps her to walk.

Later Sameer come and take her things with him. He leads her down and opens the door to the white BMW. Sameer is holding her crutch and guide her in the car. Thank you, she mouthed silently.

Emraan didn't even glance at her. "Louis, Hotel"

She clears her throat.

"Emraan, if it is troubling you, I can stay somewhere else"

"No, no arguments Sofi, you can stay at my hotel" he said between gritting his teeth and clenching his jaw. His eye never leaves the file he is reading.

"Why are you doing this to me? Phone, crutches, hospital bills and now place to stay for a week. I don't need your sympathy you know" she said while holding her tears. Why is this man so cold? Soo different than the man she saw last week and the boy she knew last 8 year.

His brow furrowed, nose crinkled and eyes shut.

"I never pity or sympathy, it's a business for me. Who knows one day, I will ask for repayment?. Okay" his voice boomed in the car.

The rest of the journey to hotel filled with silence.

When they finally reached the destination, the view in front of her is really breathtaking. The doorman greeted us. Emraan is walking so fast and she is left behind.

GRR.. I know man you are very tall, have long leg. Your stride fast. So gentleman. She sighed. I am here struggling even to walk. Suddenly she feels like a celebrity, all the 3 man namely Emraan, Sameer and Louis eyes fixed on her. Waiting for her in front of the elevator.

Sameer smiles to her and walks to her and hold her wrist helping her to walk a bit fast. When they finally entered the elevator, from the corner of her eyes, she can see that Emraan is burning with anger. Maybe angry with her because she is slowing them down. The elevator reached the top floor. She walks out and now her jaw dropping on the floor. MAMA MIA. This is not house or penthouse, this is a huge mansion.

The glass door opens to a two level penthouse. The walls covered in grey and white color. The sunlight shines on the walls, giving it a luxury view. The gold colored high plaster ceiling adorned with grand chandelier in the center and on the sides. There is a red living room on her right. I call it red because the furniture inside the room is red. In front of her is the modern kitchen. A grand dining room is on the left. This is white room. The chairs and marble dining table is white in color. In the center a swivel stairs.

"Ehem!" the sound coming from her left. Emraan gives her a funny look.

"Sofi, this is Ms. Rose. She will be taking care of you and the house" he is showing a middle aged woman.

"Ms. Rose. She will be staying in the room downstair. This week you have to stay here as I explain to you". With that Ms. Rose holds her shoulder and walks towards the back. My head turns to look at Emraan. He went upstairs. His hand glides on the metal railing.

Ms Rose shows her the room. Beside the hall there is small walkway towards the back. There is an elevated wooden floor. Everything in this house screams luxury. Awooden mahogany door opened and reveals a big bedroom. The walls are in soft purple. A double bed in the middle. At the end is a built in wardrobe and beside the table is a vanity desk. There is a large window overlooking outside, the bustling city. Wonder what is the view at night?. The Bathroom is actually beside the built in wardrobe.

"I will prepare dinner now. Just call me if you need anything dear" with that Rose leaves her alone in the room. She plops on the bed.

The silence in her room is broken by the sound of her phone. Without looking at the i.d, she answered it.

"Hello Friend" the person at the end of the line shouted happily.

"Rayhan. Where are you?" she asked with a smile on her face

"I'm down here, at the lobby, im coming up. I want to take you out for shopping"

"ok. But using my money" I said sternly. I can't accept any more help from these brothers.

"okay my friend, you don't have enough clothes for a week I know that. "

"okay, im waiting in your brother's penthouse"

With that Rayhan ends the call.