Chapter 57

Chapter 57 (unedited)

After changing into her swimming suit, she tied a sarong around her waist. She doesn't need to put on any scarf as the swimming suit designed especially for people like her. She was looking for her black sunglass when Emraan came in the room looking for her.

"How long do you need to get ready?" he asked impatiently.

She just ignored the question as he did a few moments before, giving him a taste of his own medicine. Ignoring him, she keeps on looking for her sunglass. When she finally found it, she puts it on, "To the beach shall we?"

Her breath hitched when her stare falls on Emraan. He smirked. His eyes catch her eyes observing him intently, up and down.

"Staring your handsome husband?" He asked mischievously.

"Handsome?, Nah... I've look at a more handsome man," Sofi answered bitterly.

He actually looks devilishly handsome with his sleeveless shirt, exposing his bulging arm and his tout muscle. His knee length short couldn't even hide his strong and athletic leg.

"You still look sexy with that swimming suit," he compliments. Walking towards her, he speaks "Stay close with me, don't even try to run away...or attract any unwanted man attention towards you," he whispered slowly to her ear.

Outside the villa, a motorcycle waits for them. Sofi looks around, trying to find anyone that owns the motorcycle. She was still looking around when Emraan patted her shoulder lightly.

"Come, ride with me?" he smiles, rather like a devil smiling.

Sofi slapped her head. Pushing the brim of the sunglass down, her finger pointing at the motorcycle, "Ride with you.. with that?"

Emraan nodded, turning the bike around his finger, whistling.

Sofi shakes her head, pushing her glass up, her hand on her waist.

"Okay," Emraan shrugged. "We can walk about ten minutes to the beach, or-"

"Or what?" Sofi asked, her feet tapping the floor.

"Or, I just carry you around,.. people won't care," Emraan chuckled.

Sofi glared at him, "Okay, I'll ride with you... fast now... I'm hungry."

Emraan slides the key into the hole and starts the bike, Sofi sitting behind him with her hand holding the small metal bar behind the seat. He jerked the bike forward, slamming Sofi body against his. He laugh slowly as he hear Sofi cursing him.

"The road is bumpy, better hold me tight," he yelled, against the loud noise of the bike.

His lips curved into a victorious grin when he feels her hand circling his waist, hugging him tight. He made a mental note, to buy a bike when they go back after this vacation is over.

It was a short ride to the famous White Beach. The sand as the name, white. The view is postcard worthy , with coconut tree on the white sandy beach and the tide washes up and down, with white foamy water.

"Em, I'm hungry" Sofi sounded beside him.

After having their lunch, they head back to the beach. Flocks of people throngs the beach, with children building sandcastle and people resting on the sand, the beach is buzzing with many activities. There are some kids laying down on the sand, making butterfly motion, laughing.

Sofi took a step into the water with her bare feet. The waves crashed in and cover her feet with the sand, slowly; she took a step, and then another step. She took a step backwards when the warm water seeped thru the hem of her swimming suit legging. She looked up when she feels her back crashed into someone hard chest. She smiles when her eyes met with his eyes, Emraan eyes.

Emraan hand moves down scooping her up, her hand locked behind his neck. Her eyes widened when she felt Emraan arm rocks her body back and forth. It was too late for her to scream when he throws her into the sea, laughing.

Angrily, Sofi stand up, the water is above her waistline. Walking under the seawater is not as easy as walking on the beach. It takes twice maybe thrice of the same effort; the angry wave didn't help either. Her body moves like the waves, bobbing back and forth. She shoved him backwards as a revenge for throwing her just now. He was fast, his hand grabs hers and both of them fall back into the warm sea water. The waves are like a partner in crime with Emraan, as they have made a pact. Her body lay atop his. Every time she tries to stand up, the waves comes in, throwing her back atop him. Emraan took the opportunity to hold her tight. She hits his chest every time she falls back on him. Finally she rolled over, laying beside him.

Later, they were like child, a free child. Running and catching after each other, laughing, giggling and splashing water at each other.

They were engrossed in each other that the time flies away like sand sipping away from the handgrip. The yellow sun cast it golden rays on the skyline, almost merging with the sky. From afar, it looks as the sun submerging itself into the sea, casting it orange light on the water. The bird chirping, flapping its wing, flying back home. Emraan and Sofi along with the other people start to leave the beach.

"We will come again tomorrow" Emraan assured her.

That night they had dinner at his friend resort. When they reached the villa, it was nearly 11 a.m and the event of the day catches up to them.