Chapter 8

Chapter 8 (unedited)

Adhan p.o.v

Few days earlier----

Her eyes, her lips, the way she laugh and talk and the way she looks at him, it had been haunting me for weeks already now. It always comes in my dreams.

That fateful night when she saw me with Claire, the blonde whom I saw in the club, I tried to chase after her. That damn car, my car..Grr.

Off all night that night my car won't even start. That he saw that sign, NO PETROL.when i got down from the car, i kicked it as hard as I could. It's like the universe is playing a cruel game on me.

Since that night two things happen. First, I couldn't get her out from my mind. She is haunting in my dream too. Secondly, whenever I tried to get in bed with other woman, I can see her standing there, in front of the door. She is messing with my life!

Why did she came that night? She is not the romantic type, who likes to give surprises.it has been week I lost contact with her. I called her house, even her mum doesn't know where she is. All the call to her phone went direct to her voicemail. Maybe something happened to her?.

Then, one day, I saw her with another man, smiling and laughing. It really made me boiled with anger. I tried calling out her name nut it proved futile. She doesn't even hear me or turn back. Is she in love with that man? The mall was so crowded; it was hard following behind her. It just like in a blink of an eye, she just vanished into the crowd. I looked every corner of the mall, but I couldn't find her.

One thing for sure, she is still in this island. I will find her again. When I do, I will not let you go Sofi.

---present day after the confrontation---

As the door the house opened, I directly take the vase on the dining table smashing it on the floor. Today, when I'm out for lunch before going to work, I saw her in that café. She has this simple look that fits her beautifully. She is not the most beautiful girl in the world but she is beautiful in her own way. That's when I decided that, I will talk to her.

I fumed with anger. My plan to take her back with me, to ask for second chance now, buff! Burn. How could she just call everything just like that? She is mine. Just mine. Woman, you don't know me well. All these year I just show you the side of me that love you. I won't let all my hard work wooing you goes in vain, like gone with the wind. Sofi, you are just like dust on my feet but right now I will make sure that you will be mine, by hook or crook.

Emraan, I will steal her again from you. You are so coward didn't even fight for her 8 years ago. I tried the entire trick to woo her and finally we got engaged. It was my hard work; at last she is mine Emraan.I will make her mine again. I know that you will just let her go like 8 years ago. I will woo her again if that is needed to make her fall for me again.

Slowly I walked into the bathroom and checked my face. One eye blackened and a cut ob the lower lip. I need to call the station chief; I couldn't go to work with face like this. Once I informed the chief that I will be absent today, I lied down on the bed. The sound of my phone ringing breaks the silence in the room. Hmmph, the i.d showed private number.

"Hello"

"Mr. Adhan?" the person on the other end speaks. A man

"Yes" I answered

"I will pass your call to boss, hold" Boss?

"Adhan, man of the day.quite a drama eh. Your fiancé, Emraan, you."

What is happening here?

"I have no idea who you are but stay away"

"hahaha, Mr Adhan,we can work together, you get your woman and I get my revenge" he said with a smirking tone

"I can solve my problem on my own" I stated firmly

"Ahh, too proud.. yeah even I can do without you but .. If we do this together, your fiancé will come back to you and Emraan will have to let her go. I have a plan that will make sure Emraan reputation will be in question and he will have to let your woman go. Revenge with a bang and big bomb will explode. Revenge with a stle" he paused

"What is your decision?. Don't give now. In 1 hour time meet me at Bob's Place. If I don't see you there, then I know you are a loser, bye"

Wow, Emraan has an enemy. I must think now, there is a saying; your enemy's foe is your friend. This man talks with authority and hatred for Emraan. He might be useful in future too. Who knows right? Let meet than mystery man.

----------------------------------------------------

AN

i would like to dedicate this chapter to:

@charlenecustan23-