Chapter 74

Chapter 74 (unedited)

There will be two p.o.v in this chapter-Adhan & Sofi. This chapter is the last chapter for Adhan P.O.V. so enjoy

Adhan P.O.V

"Honey, I'm home" I screamed while opening the door as I walk in with plastics bags in my hand. I have brought groceries and food for lunch today.

Before coming back here, I've stopped at the Pharmacy near the city to buy vitamins for Sofi. She needs the vitamin, as she is pregnant now. The glow on his face makes her more beautiful now.

Placing the bags on the floor, I peel off the fake beard and white hair that I wore before going out just now. Putting the disguise on the table, I unlocked the latch that has been secured on the door. This door can be locked from both sides, inside and outside. I have the key to unlock the door from both sides.

I looked around but then I heard the water running in the bathroom. She is behaving well, so today might be the best day to move to second stage of my plan.

Walking slowly inside the room, I put the red silky dress on the bed with a stalk of rose beside it. I like it when she follows my instruction without questioning me. She has submitted herself to me. Good sign, she might still have feeling for me.

Emraan might have forced her to marry him. Sofi loves me, I'm her first love not that filth called Emraan. I have the right on Sofi not him.

Before this day end, I will make her mine. I have bought food, tasty food for her. She doesn't need to cook for now. Smiling, I retracted my steps out of the room. She looks irresistible that night with that yellow dress. Red, don't know ravishing maybe.

SOFI P.O.V

I rushed inside the bathroom as I heard his voice. Turning the shower on, I let the warm water cascades down my body. Resting my palm on the bathroom wall, lowering my head with the water pelts down on my back brings back the memory that I had with Emraan.

The memory of our second honeymoon whiles both of us at the waterfall. My mind wondered lost to the lovely time when I was with him laughing as he lift me up as we stand down on the curtain of the waterfall. Splashing water at each other just like small kid.

I can still feel the warmth of his lips against mine as we kiss under the waterfall. His kisses send me up, on the seventh sky as he deepens the kiss. The coldness of the water and his warm embrace at that moment melts my heart and tingles all over my body.

The way that we look at each other as our lips parted, and our head rested on each other as he repeated his word of love for me was heaven like. I want that memory back, I want him.

Talking to him just now brings up a new hope in me. Sitting down on the floor, titling my head up, I let the water wash away the salty tears falling down on my face. The water droplet and the pearl of my tears can't be distinguished right now. Both look the same.

Drenched under the shower, then only I realized that my pyjama still clings on me, soaked wet. Peeling off the wet pyjama, leathering soap on my body, I showered again.

After such a refreshing shower, I opened the bathroom door, peeking out side. I just want to make sure that Adhan is not in the room when I change my clothes. Wiping my body dry and wrapping the towel on my wet hair, I saw a red dress on the bed.

"Daddy will come anytime soon, you must be with mummy, one last time baby, one last time,"

Before I felt like im drowning, in a deep, deep blue sea away from the light as I sink deeper. Blackness surrounds my mind and sight as slowly the light fades away, clouding my thought and brings all the old memory back. Just when I think all my hope burned into the fire, I heard his voice.