Some Time With Monika

After we cuddled and watched the movie for about an hour, I started hearing Keith and Odin laugh upstairs. They were pretty loud, and I was curious to know why.

"Hey Monika, I'll be right back," I said.

She smiled. "Okay."

She continued to watch the movie as I left the room. As I headed upstairs towards Keith's room, the laughing got louder. As I opened the door, an odd scent of mint filled my nose. There was a light smoke screen in the room, but everything was still completely visible. I waved some of the smoke away.

"Guys, what are you doing," I asked.

"Oh hey Danny. Keith, show Danny what you did right now."

Keith took a big inhale from what looked to be a vape pen. He then held it for a bit and made some popping sounds with his mouth, causing smoke to appear in the shape of an "O." Odin burst out laughing at the sight of it, causing Keith to laugh as well. Keith then looked at me.

"Hey Danny, you wanna try it," Keith asked.

"Nah man, I'm good. I'm not really a fan of the stuff."

Odin got up. "Just a little bit, it's not bad. It doesn't have nicotine like there are in cigarettes."

"I'm good, but thanks guys."

Odin took a big inhale out of the vape and let out the smoke. "Alright man, it's cool." He then looked at Keith. "Dude, we should invite bitches! One for each of us!"

Did he already forget about Monika?

"Yeah dude, that'd be awesome," Keith said. "You know anyone who'd wanna come over?"

"I'll just make a snap of all of three of us," Odin said.

I didn't want to invite a girl for myself. I was hoping to spend the night with Monika.

"Wait buds, I already have Monika, remember?"

Keith looked at me. "Oh shoot, I forgot that she was here. Odin, Danny's already got a girl."

"Oh okay. Alright Keith, then just me and you."

Keith and Odin went into the restroom to make a snap while I headed back downstairs. I went back to the room where Monika was waiting.

"Hey Danny," she said as I entered.

"Hey Monika." I lied on the bed next to her and looked at the movie. "I think it's almost over."

"Oh really? I wasn't paying attention."

"Yeah, but that's fine. I could put it on again if you want to see it."

"Ah well, you can turn it off. I really just want to talk to you," she said with a smile.

I turned off the TV. "If you'd like. What do you want to talk about?"

She smiled. "Just tell me more about you."

I wasn't really sure what to talk about.

"Well, I don't think there's much else to say about me. But I think I should tell you about how we're gonna make this work."

She moved closer. "Make what work?"

"Like, where you'll be living and such."

Her eyes looked away and her smile disappeared. "Oh right. So how's that gonna work?"

"Well, I was thinking about it the other night. In the night, you could stay here. But you'd only be able to for about two weeks before Keith's dad comes back. So I guess we'll try to figure it out when the time comes. And well, I have school, so I was thinking you could hang around my brothers college campus for the time being."