Thursday's Celebration

Monika was sitting on the couch. As soon as I entered, she got up.

"Danny, you're back!"

"Yup!"

I opened my arms for a hug and she jumped in without hesitation.

"I love you so much Danny, I'm glad you're okay."

"I love you too, Monika."

I felt a light tap on my left shoulder.

I looked behind me and saw Odin. Maegan giggled as I nearly jumped at the sight of him.

"Odin? I didn't know you were here!"

He laughed. "I was hiding in the restroom downstairs."

"Dude, nice!"

"Hey, man, congratulations on today's victory."

"Ah thanks Odin, but we were all a part of it. I would've never been able to get through if it wasn't for you guys." I realized that Keith was still downstairs. "Keith, come up here!"

I heard him rushing up the stairs. "Whats up Danny?"

"Alright, now that everyone's here, I'd like to thank you all for joining me in the fight against Kyle's gang. I'd be dead if it wasn't for you guys."

We all hugged and gave each other high fives before heading downstairs. Keith handed me my house key and ordered pizza for the group. We all talked about the fight in the living room while we waited for the pizza.

While we were talking, Odin asked me something.

"Hey Danny, why don't you make a gang?"

"Well I don't really need a gang when I got friends like you guys."

"We could be your gang," Keith said.

"Do you guys really think I'm gang leader material?"

Maegan giggled. "Well you sure know how to start a gang war."

"Ah well I suppose you're right. Alright then, consider yourselves a part of my gang."

Everyone started cheering as if I had just been declared president or something. I guess for our situation, I technically was.

Monika hugged me and lied her head on my shoulder. We all continued to talk for the next couple of minutes until we heard a knock on the door. Keith got up and opened it. He started talking to the guy outside before bringing three boxes of pizza inside. He then payed the guy and closed the door. Everyone got up and headed to the dining table. As I was about to sit, however, I heard a door open.

Robbie walked towards the dining table with a confused expression. He also looked pretty tired since he just got up.

"Guys, where am I," he asked.

"Robbie, you're back," I shouted.

Keith laughed. "I guess the pizza woke him up.

"What? Wait, pizza?"

Maegan giggled. "Come sit down, Robbie."

Robbie took a seat and we all continued to chat while we ate. It was a great night.

After it started to get late, Odin left and took the rest of the guests home. Keith went upstairs to go to sleep. I'm sure we were all exhausted after what happened today. Monika and I headed to the Keith's dads room and cuddled in bed, where we eventually fell asleep.