Chapter 1

Character info:
First name: Kuroki
Last name: Unknown
Family: unknown
Gender: male
Age: 14
Looks: left eye is onyx, right eye is silver, blood red hair that is to his knees and unruly hence why he keeps it in a bun or a plait, pale skin until he gets tanned
Clothes: wears a black tight singlet with a fishnetted T shirt under it and a pair of black ANUBU ninja pants. Has a coat on that has no sleeves but has a collar that goes to his chin and is black with a large red sun on the back of it and back of the coat reaches his knees. His arms and legs have bandages wrapped around them.
Weapons: katana carried on his back, kunai, jutsus, summoning contract

Life was burdened with pain, hurt and sadness but there was also happiness love and excitement so many different emotions could run thru peoples bodies. I had such emotions once as well but then my whole life was thrown around and my whole being was rocked to the core. Though this didn't happen until later on my name is Kuroki, just Kuroki I didn't have any parents everyone said that they were killed in the Kyuubi attack but I looked and there was not even any record of my birth so no one even knew who I was not even myself. I spent most of my time looking for information trying to find out who I was but when I wasn't doing that I was at the ninja academy learn how to be a ninja for my village. I was fourteen and graduating even though I was two years older then all the other graduates meaning that I was two when the Kyuubi attacked but I can't remember the attack at all. 
"Okay everyone listen to me I will be reading out your teams, team seven is Shino Aburama, Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuga and Kuroki," Iruka said, Iruka Imauno had brown hair tied up in a ponytail, a scar across the bridge of his nose, tanned skin and wore the regular clothes for a ninja. The announcement made Shino just stare while Hinata blushed and looked over at Naruto poking her fingers together looking a little upset and Sasuke just scowled out the window. Shino Aburama had black hair, pale skin, sunglasses over his eyes and wore a high collar that covered his mouth and nose. Hinata Hyuuga was a small girl with pale skin, white eyes and short purple hair. Sasuke had pale skin, onyx eyes, black hair that was spiked up at the back and he always held himself away from everyone else around him.
"Team eight is Kiba Inuzuka, Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno" Iruka continued making Sakura pout Kiba and his ninkin Akamaru to yip and yell while Naruto let out a yell of happiness. Kiba Inuzuka had brown hair, tanned skin, red marks under his eyes and wore a coat with a hood which his white dog Akamura tended to ride in. Naruto Uzumaki was a boy with tanned skin, bright blue eyes, sunshine yellow hair and three whisker-like marks on each cheek. Sakura Haruno, she had green eyes, long pink hair, pale skin and seemed to care more about what she looked like than being a ninja.
"Finally team ten is Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akimichi," Iruka finished making Shikamaru tease Ino while Ino pouted and Choji was eating his packet of chips. Shikamaru Nara, he had tanned skin, brown hair in a ponytail that looked like a pineapple, wore a fishnet shirt under a jacket and he would rather be sleeping than doing anything else. Ino Yamanaka had pale skin, platinum blonde long hair in a ponytail, blue eyes that were different from anything that I had ever seen and was a fangirl of Sasuke's. Choji Akamichi was a heavy person, he had pale skin red hair, swirling patterns on his cheeks and most times he was found with some sort of snack in his hands.
"Come back after lunch to meet your sensei's" Iruka instructed and everyone one walked out chattering but I stayed seated in the classroom with my bento on the table as I grabbed a book out. It was a book on lightning jutsus that I was slowly reading and I looked out the window.

The other children were eating with there new teammates or there friends, I was never good at making friends I was always reading and studying and because I was two years older I never really connected with anyone not for lack of trying I tried hard to start off with but then I saw it wasn't helping so I drew in on myself being alone.
"I am sure that Kuroki is still in the classroom, he is always sitting alone for some reason" a voice said and I looked up to see Iruka and some older people, there were two guys and a woman.
"Ah Kuroki you are still here huh?" Iruka asked, smiling and I nodded.
"Yeah" I answered, looking them over a little, taking in the stats that popped up for them as well as their specialty.
"So what are you reading about?" asked the man with facial hair and black hair.
"Raiton jutsus" I said.
"Right, I have what I need, let's go" Iruka said and they left, making me look after them before looking back at my book.