Chapter 19

Quickly I weaved the hand signs I needed and used a replacement jutsu pulling the Hokage to where I was and putting me in Orochimaru's way. He didn't even realise until we were on the Hokage's tower roof and a barrier was up.
"What?" hissed Orochimaru while I heard Sarutobi let out a shout of my name.
"If you thought I would let you hurt Hokage-sama you have another thing coming to you" I glared looking at him.
"So you decided to sacrifice yourself? How fitting, Kin tells me you no longer have that mark I left" Orochimaru hissed, looking as pissed off as I felt.
"No I don't have your cursed mark, it was simple to get rid of because you have nothing that I wanted so it had no sway on me and was easy to banish" I told him.
"I could have given you anything and everything, power, the elemental nations, anything you could wish for," Orochimaru said.
"The thing is, I don't want the elemental nations and I don't want borrowed power, if I am going to have power and be powerful I will do it with my own hands. Even if they end up scarred, burned and bleeding that is the way it will be, I am not letting you hurt anyone this time" I vowed.
"You a boy that is no more than a small genin while I am a Sanin the most powerful ninja in the hidden countries yet you believe that you can defeat me, don't make me laugh" Orochimaru huffed and I ignored his taunt and went threw hand signs.
"Raiton strike" I said and instantly thunder boomed lightning striking down. I knew that Orochimaru had dodged it so I turned and blocked his hit that he was aiming for my back. Both me and Orochimaru danced around dodging what he was throwing most times and getting a few hits myself but I was getting exhausted.
"Tired already? Perhaps I should go and get that Nara or perhaps the Yamanaka they had the most delicious screams" Orochimaru taunted licking his lips with his freakish tongue.
"SHUT UP!" I roared, pissed off as chakra started to pump around my whole body and my eyesight changed again and I was moving faster and stronger then before actually making Orochimaru stop and frown as he started getting hurt like I was.
"Those eyes again......Just what are you?" Orochimaru glared at me in hatred.
"Truth is, I don't know myself but I do know one thing you may think you are a strong you but in real truth you are weak because you are only truly strong when you are protecting someone or something you love" I said going threw hand signs. This put Orochimaru on guard but what he didn't expect me to do was rush at him and punch him straight in the jaw with a chakra enhanced punch.
"You truly do have Tsunade's strength. Tell me, are you her student? Perhaps her son?" Orochimaru questioned looking at me.
"Neither, I don't even know Tsunade, I have never met her I simply read theories about her strength and put it into play with my own theories and I guess you can say I managed to recreate her strength with my own twists" I said before slamming my fist into the floor that we stood on.
"Was that meant to show your strength? I am not impressed," Orochimaru said but then the sound of cracking was heard and I smirked as the whole floor gave out on us and we were falling down to the next floor. Using a futon jutsu I got over to Orochimaru and slammed a chakra enhanced punch down on him pushing him straight out of the building all together and I dashed after him. I got hit straight in the face by a punch and saw that the four that were holding the barrier were there grabbing Orochimaru and taking off.

This made me pant a lot, my nose now bleeding a lot but I realised by listening that the sound and sand were still attacking, making me jump down and use taijutsu to take them out. I didn't have much chakra left so I couldn't use it or I would risk dying or collapsing which I couldn't have happened. Finally the sound and sand retreated and I let my feet give out and I sat down panting and sitting against a building I was sure was the Hokage building.
"I don't care what you do to find Kuroki, just find him" a familiar voice yelled and I cracked my eyes open to see Sarutobi ordering the ANUBU as well as the konoha thirteen to find me.
"Calm down Hokage-sama I am here" I groaned, fighting to get to my feet and everyone looked at me before Sarutobi raced over.
"Are you okay? What happened? Where is Orochimaru? That was a stupid, stupid thing to do" Sarutobi scowled making me crack a small smile.
"Yeah I know, but it's a ninja's job to protect there Kage meaning it was my job.....I couldn't let you verse your own student it wouldn't be right, I apologise it seems that Orochimaru got away" I said making his eyes widen.
"That you were able to verse him twice and not die is a good enough reward," Sarutobi said, grabbing me gently and hugging me, making me hiss from the injuries that I had. I had managed to conceal the injuries that I was gaining from Orochimaru from the man himself but now he was gone it was starting to catch up with me.
"Hokage-sama," one of the ANUBU said, looking for orders on what to do.
"Take Kuroki to the hospital he is to be seen right away no excuses, I more than likely owe my life to Kuroki therefore if anything happens to him and I find out" Sarutobi warned and everyone gulped before the ANUBU scooped me up bridal style and headed for the hospital. When we got there we heard yelling and orders but soon I was laid on a gurney and I was fading out of consciousness, Ino was right I was always overworking myself too much.