Chapter 2

Soon enough the break was over and everyone was back in the classroom waiting for the sensei's to turn up with the rest of the students, not that they paid attention to me.
"Team eight you are with me" Kurenai called and Kiba, Naruto and Sakura got up and left with her. Kurenai Yuuhi, a genjutsu user, she had long black hair, red eyes and pale skin. She was also the woman with Iruka during the lunch break.
"Team nine you are up" Asuma said and Shikamaru, Choji and Ino got up and headed after him. Asuma Sarutobi, he was a well rounded ninja and used trench knives, he was tanned, had black hair and beard, was rather tall and he was also the one with Iruka during the lunch break. It was three hours later before our teacher started to come towards the door. I could feel their chakra. For some reason I had always been able to sense chakra. Since this happened sometimes I really get really bad headaches from all the chakra in the village and the high levels.
"Right I hate you all meet me up at the roof" Kakashi Hatake said. Kakashi had silver hair that defied gravity, his head band covered one of his eyes, the other one was onyx and he was rather tall as well. His declaration of hatred made me blink a little in shock but got up and headed to the roof with the others.

When I got there I sat down on the outside so that Hinata was sitting next to Shino who was sitting next to Sasuke and I was sitting next to Sasuke while Kakashi was in front of us.
"Okay so why don't you introduce yourselves?" Kakashi suggested but it was more like an order.
"Like what?" Sasuke questioned.
"Names, likes, dislikes, hobbies and dreams stuff like that," Kakashi replied.
"Would you go first sensei?" Hinata nervously enquired.
"Alright let see my name is Kakashi Hatake, my likes and dislikes eh I don't feel like telling you, my dreams well I haven't really thought about it and my hobbies well I have many of them why don't you do next girly" Kakashi eye smiled. I was a little disappointed that we only learnt his name but then again he was a former ANUBU so it was no surprise he wasn't forthcoming with information.
"Um well my name is Hinata Hyuuga, what I like is my family, flower pressing and making healing balms, my dislikes are bullies and the caged bird seal, my hobbies are training with my sister and making different balms and my dream is to one day get rid of the caged bird seal on the branch members of the Hyuuga family" Hinata softly whispered and looking down at her lap poking her fingers together. She would do well if she could get a dose of courage.
"Right bug boy, you're next," Kakashi said pointing at Shino.
"Shino Aburama I like my family and bugs, I dislike people who kill bugs or think bugs are disgusting, my hobbies are catching and studying different bugs and my dream is to be a good clan leader like my father" Shino said in his quiet muffled voice. He, like most Aburama's was probably self-conscious about his bugs and like Hinata need a little more courage.
"Right emo," Kakashi said, pointing at Sasuke.
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha there is not many things I like and I have a lot of things I don't like my hobbies are training and getting stronger and my dream is not a dream but an ambition to kill a certain someone and revive my clan" Sasuke growled making me look at him a little. Sure I understood the need and want to get revenge on his brother for killing his clan but why would he throw his whole life away for something that can't be changed, it made no sense.
"Right the last little duck," Kakashi said, making me snap out of my thoughts. 
"My name is Kuroki, I like reading, learning and training, my dislikes would be those that jump to conclusions without getting the whole story and those that judge others based on what they see, my hobbies are cooking, drawing, painting, reading and gardening and my dream is to find out who I am and to help others to get there dreams to come true" I introduced smiling gently.
"Right now that is done, tomorrow we will meet at training grounds seven to do the final test to become genins," Kakashi instructed.
"W-What?" Hinata asked nervously.
"The next test, the test in the academy was just to get rid of the hopeless cases that have no chance at being a ninja out of all the graduates only 66% of them will pass the test to actually become genin therefore meet me at training grounds seven at five in the morning oh and don't eat breakfast or you will throw it up" Kakashi warned before he left.
"Hey do you guys-" I started but I saw that Shino had already left quietly and Sasuke had left as well.
"S-Sorry Kuroki but I-I have to get home" Hinata stuttered and I nodded, smiling gently at them.
"It's fine" I assured her and Hinata left as I watched them leave and I sighed and headed to the training grounds near my apartment building that was abandoned and no one was there, no one ever was there. 

When I was there I grabbed my book out and went to the first jutsu, Raiton Blast.
"Lets see" I hummed looking at the hand signs before performing them, adding chakra to my hand signs and hands.
"Raiton blast" I called slamming my hand onto a tree making a sizzle before smoke happened and a burning sensation on my hand and I was blown back a little making me slam into a bush.
"Ow" I whispered, shaking my hands before looking at them. They were bright red like they had been in a fire.
"Maybe it was a little too much chakra" I noted before trying again this time there was only a puff of smoke and nothing more. I tried again and again one try after another my hands getting blisters on them badly and I smelt like smoke but I sat there trying to work out what I was doing wrong I had tried too much chakra, too little chakra, medium chakra all sorts of chakra levels but I couldn't make it like in the book.
"Hm maybe I can try once more with chakra in one hand and not the other" I thought out loud before getting up and doing it hitting the tree once again and my eyes lit up as the lightning jumped from one of my hands to the tree and up making me beam.
"Yes I got it" I cheered as I jumped up and down while wiping the sweat and dirt off my face. It was then that I saw that the sun had already set and it was around seven so I headed to my apartment. When I got there I soaked my hands in some water before I dried them off and put ointment and balms on my hands to let them heal and wrapped them with bandages before making a simple dinner before heading to bed reading more of the lightning jutsu book before I went to sleep.