Chapter 5

When I woke in the morning I sat up slowly and yawned a little before seeing it was a little before five so I went home to clean up, pack and then treat my hands again since they were still tender and sore. I headed to the gate and yawned a little more leaning against the gate and waiting for my team and the bridge builder to come. When the bridge builder got there he looked really nervous and jumpy making my eyes narrow a little on him, what was he hiding.
"Good morning Hinata, Shino, Sasuke, sensei you're on time for once" I greeted them as they arrived.
"Well let's get going," Kakashi said, basically ignoring my greeting.
"Oi Kakashi," started Izumo, one of the gatekeepers, narrowing his eyes while Kotetsu, the other gatekeeper, glared.
"Sorry Izumo-san, Kotetsu-san we have to keep going" Kakashi said as they went on ahead.
"Don't worry it's fine" I smiled gently at them before running to catch up.
"That boy is way too gentle and caring to be on the team with those clan heirs and Kakashi" Kotetsu huffed and Izumo nodded.

When we were walking I noticed something off since there was two chakra sources coming from the puddle so it was a ninja not a rogue and they were advance enough to know to hide themselves yet not too advanced since it hadn't rained in a month so there is no way there would be a puddle on the side of the road. I noticed that Kakashi didn't even bother to look at the puddle so he wanted those two to be able to attack but why, unless he wants to find out who their target is.
"Gozu" one ordered as they wrapped their chains around Kakashi.
"One down" the other one said, he must be Gozu as they sliced Kakashi apart, making Hinata scream in horror while Shino froze.
"Two down" said the first one, that I didn't know the name of as he went to get Shino but Sasuke jumped in kicking the chained weapon into a tree making the two of them leave the chains and use normal weapons. Sasuke was taking on one so I decided to step up and take on Gozu.
"Ha like you could do anything to me" Gozu taunted as he raced towards me making me dodge around fastly until I was behind him my leg slamming down on his back making him got to his knees and I turned around my fist into a ball and punched him in the jaw knocking him out cold.
"Good work you guys I didn't realise you would freeze up like that Shino or I wouldn't have done that," Kakashi praised and I looked to see he wasn't even looking at me making my eyes dim a little before then I grabbed Gozu and tied him up next to his brother Meizu as Kakashi said who they were. While Kakashi was to busy talking to Tazune about the ninjas I slipped a scroll into Meizu's hand and another one in Gozu's hand as well as a kunai in Gozu's hand making there eyes twitch a little and they looked at me and I smiled gently placing my finger to my lips showing they should be quiet.
"Kuroki hurry up, we have to continue. Patrolling ninjas will pick them up" Kakashi called.
"Coming sensei" I replied as I dashed after Kakashi.

"I don't understand brother.....Why would someone help someone like us after all we have done? And after trying to kill them and their team" Gozu asked in shock.
"I do not know Gozu, we have to report this to Zabuza-sama before they get there. That kid wasn't even trying to defeat you. If he wanted to, he could have taken us both down" Meizu said as they cut the ropes and then decided to open the scrolls.
"If you have unsealed this I hope it helps you out, I know it's not much but I am sure you can use it. Try not to be beaten too much, Kuroki" Meizu read before looking at the food, water and medication that had been sealed in the scroll as well as their weapons and medical supplies.
"I don't understand this at all" Gozu whispered before they left in a flicker jutsu, their minds on why I would have helped them.