Alert

Last month when Finn's parents showed up unannounced as they wanted to show us some properties where we could have the wedding at and to talk about wedding details. The month passed quickly and today was the day of our wedding. Over the past month we trained and we became the top unit on the base. We finished the wedding plans and it's May 22nd and we choose the Morgan estate that had the most beautiful garden, flowers were all around us. Amelia had an arch with all different color roses all around it. It was a simple ceremony we stood up by ourselves with the preacher in front of us. After the ceremony was over we went to the reception area. There was a huge tent that was see thru and we could see the stars above us. It was beautiful Amelia did a great job.

"Thanks for everything you did Amelia it was perfect." I say with my eyes tearing up.

"Now I told you to call me mum and I was happy to do it, you both deserve it." Amelia says shedding a few tears. I hug her and move back into the arms of my husband.

"May I have this dance Mrs Morgan?" Finn asked grinning widely. I smile and nod at him. He leads me to the dance floor and he wraps his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

"Are you happy?" He asks me as he spins me.

"Blissfully happy Mr Morgan." I say smiling at him, we dance a few songs and it was time to cut the cake. We both smashed cake in each other's faces and everyone laughed at Finn's dramatics.

"Luv I'm hurt you smashed me with cake." He says dramatically with a hand over his heart.

"Hey, I'm just following your lead." I say laughing and he pulls me into a kiss. We clean ourselves up and we're talking to Finn's parents.

"I'm so happy for you both. Your perfect for each other, I'm glad you both have found each other." Finnegan Sr says to us. Before we can respond Shane makes his way to us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Rory I need to tell you that we're on alert." He says to me and I nod my head and he goes and find the others.

"What does that mean?" Amelia asks confused.

"I can be deployed at anytime." I say.

"I thought you still had some time?" Finnegan Sr asked.

"She does, but they are the best unit when they need you, they need you." Finn says proudly looking at me with a smile.

"That's true and I'm glad that you support me in this baby." I say to him sweetly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, just remember your promise to me." He says leaning down to kiss me.

"What promise?" Amelia asks curiously.

"That Tris and I would come home safe." I say to them. They nod and Finn escorts me back to the dance floor.

"How are you with this really?" I ask Finn cautiously.

"Luv I support you. I love that your doing something that makes you happy and proud. I'm not going to stand in the way. Just come back to me." He says softly to me grinning from ear to ear.

"God I found the perfect  man who supports me in all I do and loves me unconditionally." I say with the love I have for him lacing my voice.

"I would do anything for you, I'm so glad I took the chance and told you how I felt it brought me the greatest happiness, joy and love I could ever imagine." He says lovingly looking down at me adoringly.

"I would do anything for you also Finny." I say sweetly.

"I love it when you call me Finny." He says to me smiling. Soon we were interrupted.

"May I cut in?" Tris asks.

"Sure mate." He says and moves me to Tristan's arms.

"Shane tell you?" Tris asked me.

"Yeah were on alert. I was with Finn and his parents." I say.

"How's he taking it?" Tris asks worriedly. Tris and Finn are like brothers now they worry and care for each other it's so heart warming.

"He's fine he just wants us to come back home safe." I say to him and then turn my head and look at Finn and smile.

"You found a good man in him." Tris says.

"Yeah I'm glad we both took the chance and put our hearts on the line." I say happily. The song ended and Tris escorts me back to Finn who's with Steph, Robert, and Colin.

"Hey guys." I say giving them all hugs.

"We hear your on alert?" Robert asks.

"Yes we can get called away at any time." I say as Finn wraps his arms around me.

"I hear you are number one and Tristan here is number two." Colin says.

"Yeah we are, she's the best and she beat out all of us." Tris says laughing.

"What can I say I'm multi-talented. I'm also learning to be a computer tech and going to school to be a lawyer." I say laughing.

"Luv is one smart lady and I'm lucky to be able to call her my wife." Finn says happily. I lean up and kiss him softly, we soon make it back to our tables for speeches.

"My name is Colin and I've known Finn for many many years. We never thought Finn would find his perfect match and he has. He found it in the spitfire that is Rory. When we first met her she put us in our places." Everyone laughed at that.

"She became apart of our group and we all got close to her and I am thankful everyday that she walked into our lives. To Rory and Finn and to their happily ever after." Colin says raising his glass and everyone cheers.

"Hello all, I'm Loralei Rory's mom and best friend. We've always had this close relationship and I always wondered when Finn and Rory would get together. It was plain to see, everyone around them knew they were destined to be together. When she told me that they started dating I screamed and jumped for joy and told her finally. I'm sure I'm not the only one who said that. To many years of happiness." Lorelai says happily. Marcus goes to stand up to speak but before he can speak several beepers go off. I look at Tristan and the others and they nod, I look over at Finn and he smiles.

"I understand baby go save the world." He says and he pulls me up and holds me tight we kiss softly.

"Come home." He says softly.

"Always and forever, I love you baby." I say.

"I love you as well Mrs Morgan." He says kissing me one more time. I leave his side and make my way to the others. I turn back and blow Finn a kiss and he blows one back. I leave the tent with the others to get ready for our mission.