8 (+New Hope Club)

I was supposed to wake up peacefully and start the day right.

But this day was gonna be everything but peaceful.

I was woken up by a familiar voice coming from downstairs.

'WHERE IS SHE?!'

'IT'S NOT A QUESTION TELL US WHERE SHE IS!'

I jumped out of bed still wearing my pyjamas and walked down the stairs. 

8 pairs or eyes stared at me.

Jack was pushed against the wall.

Jonah was holding someone back.

Corbyn and Zach tried to help Jack, while Daniel supported Jonah holding the person back.

'Blake? George?' I said in shock.

It was silent for a bit untill George ran out of Jonah's grip and took me in his arms.

I started crying.

'Oh my god. Are you okay? Did they hurt you?' He asked.

'They drugged me, but-' I tried to explain.

'YOU SON OF A BITCH!' Blake screamed and punched jack to the ground.

All the boys ran to Blake and held him back, while Zach helped Jack.

'LET ME GO!' Blake screamed

'DUDE WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!' Jack screamed.

George was still holding me.

I was freaking out.

Like I said before, I can't handle fighting people.

'ALL OF YOU ARE MY PROBLEM! FIRST YOU TAKE REECE AND THEN HIS SISTER? WHO'S NEXT?! THEIR LITTLE SISTER LEXI?!' He screamed trying to get out of the boys grip.

'HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!' Jonah now shouted.

'THAT DOESN'T MATTER DOES IT?!' George now joined and let me go.

'IT DOES IF IT MEANS KEEPING TESSA SAFE!' Daniel shouted.

'OH SO NOW YOU CARE ABOUT HER?' George spoke.

'WE HAVE ALWAYS CARED ABOUT HER!' Zach shouted. 

Okay that's it.

This is ending right now.

'SHUT THE FUCK UP! ALL OF YOU!' I screamed crying.

They all turned to me.

'I have no idea what you guys are doing right now, but it's not helping! It's not gonna bring Reece back!' I cried.

Blake slipped out of corbyn's grip and ran to me.

He took me in his arms and I collapsed in his arms.

He slowly took me to the ground and I let all the tears go.

George joined in and I hold onto them tight.

'Shh, it's okay.. we're here now. You're gonna be okay. You're safe now.' Blake spoke.

'NO! DON'T YOU GET IT. YOU JUST MADE IT TEN TIMES WORSE! THEY PROBABLY TRACKED YOU DOWN HERE AND NOW THEY NOW WHERE SHE IS!' Corbyn shouted.

'Corbyn! C'mon walk with me to the kitchen.' Daniel said and took Corbyn to the kitchen.

I just kept on crying in the arms of George and Blake.

Ever since Reece got in New Hope Club and introduced me to his 2 bandmates, they have been like brothers to me.

Being in their arms again made me feel like home.

'Did they hurt you?' George asked again.

'No we would ne-' zach started but got cut off by george.

'Stay out of this!' George said angry.

'No No i'm okay. They explained a lot to me. Do you guys know what's going on?' I asked them softly.

'Reece explained a lot, but we still have questions too. Listen we're gonna get you out of here okay?' Blake said while still holding me.

'I'm safe here.. i promise.' I said softly.

'What?' George asked.

'They stepped out of the game. Their here to protect me. They made that promise to Reece. I'm safe here.' I explained softly.

'You trust them?!' George said.

'No no! Not yet! I said I was willing to trust them. I want to trust them. I promise you that ever since I got here they didn't hurt me. They cared for me. Please don't be mad at me.' I said softly looking down.

George and Blake hugged me tighter.

'I will never be mad at you, ever.' Blake said.

'We're on your side Tess, always.' George spoke.

I hugged them tighter and let go after a couple of seconds.

The WDW boys had all moved to the kitchen and I could here the discussions coming from there.

'I'm gonna go talk to them. Please stay here and don't go. I'm gonna need you.' I said and kissed their cheeks and then went over to kitchen.

'I did it.' I said entering the kitchen.

'You did what?' Jack asked still mad.

'Jack calm down.' Zach said.

I met with Jonah's eyes.

'I send them my location. Their here because I asked them too.' I said looking at Jonah.

'I'm gonna safe my brother and i'm gonna need all the help that I can get. I'm gonna need all five of you and them. You might hate eachother but I don't care about that. You promised me that you were gonna do everything you can, to safe Reece. You owe that to him, to me. You're gonna have to tell me everything you know. Their is no excuses this time.' I said looking at all of them.

'I don't know what those guys that did this have done to you, but what I do know is that you hate them as much as I hate them. So let's take them down, together. Are you with me?' I said.

'Always.' George and Blake spoke entering the room.

I looked at the others.

They were silent.

'We either do this together or i'm gonna go on my own. Then I will face them and you will have nothing to do with me or my brother ever again. It's your choice.' I said.

'I'm with you.' Zach said.

'I don't brake promises.' Corbyn said.

'Let's take them down.' Jonah said.

Jack and Daniel were still pretty mad.

'Jack? Daniel?' I asked softly.

They both stormed out of the kitchen.

Jack went to the backyard and Daniel ran up his room.

I sighed.

I'm not doing this without them, i'm gonna need my noodles and my ocean blue eyed.