Chapter 3Meeting the dragon king

Lucy pov

On my way to to the train station I bumped into someone. He had a long coat that was red and had black flames at bottom. He was tall and had white hair and blood red eyes. He was also wearing a red scarf around his neck. Then all the tears that I have been holding since I left the guild came out. He asked if I was okay and then I began to tell him about all the things that have happed when natsu kicked me off the team. For some reason I felt like I could just tell him anything.

? Pov

I bumped into this blond headed girl and she began to cry. Then she told me all the things that have happened when she was kicked off her team. For some reason I was made at all those people. Even though the hole reason I was here to see if I could see my little sister Wendy.

Lucy pov

When the tears have stopped I apologize to the man. Then I told him that my name was Lucy. He told me that his name was Alexander Hell and that he was a mage. Then he asked if I wanted to came with him so he can help train me. So I said yes.

Alexander pov

I felt sorry for her and I felt like I wanted to protect her. So I asked if she wanted to come with me to help train her. I was a little surprised when she said yes. Well it looks like I'm not going to be alone in the dragon realm. So I took her to the train then went to the nearest forest to open the portal. I was excited to have her come to the dragon realm

Lucy pov

When I said yes he looked a little excited so we bought tickets and went to the train. when we got off the train went to the forest and I asked him why we were going there. He said he didn't want people to see. I was confused at what he said.

Alexander pov

When we went to the forest she asked why we were going there. I didn't know how to say that I was going to to open the portal to the dragon realm and didn't want people to see. So all I said that I didn't want poeple to and I could tell she was confused. She actually looked sort of cute when she was confuse. When we were deep in the forest I said we were here and opened the portal. Then I said welcome to the dragon realm!

Lucy pov

When we where deep in the forest he said we were here and a portal showed up out of no where. What surprise me even more was when he said welcome to the dragon realm.