chapter 14 Last part of the games

Lucy pov

Tomorrow was the last day of the grand magic games. Right now were in first place and I'm so tired.

Then I then felt arms wrapped around my waist and someone call me Luce. There is only two people who I know call me that name. "Sasha is that you" I said.

"That white hair bastrd does this to you" the voice said full of anger. Then I notice his body tempature was hot. "Natsu let go of me right now" I said angry. "No I never will let you go again" Natsu said tightening his grip on me. I try to wake up me team through telepathy but it isn't working.

Sasha please save me I mentally scream. Then I notice I'm not in Natsu arms but in Sasha. His warm arms make me feel safe and his scent of cinnamon calms me down. I hug him back immediately and put my face in his chest I then cry. "Why do you hug him and not me" Natsu said hurt. "Because I'm her boyfriend and I don't make Luce cry that's why" Sasha said mad.

Sasha then teleport him back to his inn and I was still crying.

Sasha POV

Luce you okay I said while wiping her tears away. "Yeah I'm fine I just didn't except him to show up that's all" Lucy said. It's okay I'll make sure he never hurt Luce I said and kiss her in the forehead.

Thanks I know you will always be there for me Sasha Luce said.

In the morning

Right now we are getting ready for the last event for the GMG. Okay everyone first we are going after fairy tail got that. Aki and Akatsuki you are going to fight Laxus. While Akane and Akira are going to fight Mira Lucy said. Me and Sasha are getting team natsu got that everyone Luce said. Yes Lucy we all said.

We immediate went to fairy tail B spot. Everyone did as they were told and began fighting. I was fighting Erza and beat her with my wind dragon roar. Luce already took out Gray and was fighting pinky. Everyone was finish and badly hurt so I heal them.

When Lucy was done I raise my magic to 1.5 percent and everyone faints. Fairy tail A wins which means fairy tail is the winner. Of course we won were stronger then everyone Aki said. That night the hole guild was partying like crazy.

In the guild Lucy POV

Yesterday we won the games and we are back at the guild. Right now I'm talking with my team and everyone who didn't ignore me. Master walks up to Sasha and tells him something. Alexander the magic concile wish to see you.

As you wish master Sasha said. Wait he hasn't done anything wrong but before I could finish master cut me off. He isn't in any trouble Lucy I promise master said. Luce I'll be right back okay so don't worry Sasha said. Then he left after about three minutes natsu comes up to me.

Luce we want you to join team natsu again natsu said. This bastrd he thinks I'll join his team after what he did. Sorry but she can't join your team because she's already in one Sasha said. Wait Sasha weren't you suppose to be at the magic council I said. Wait what are you wearing I said.

He turned around and I saw the mark of one of the ten wizard saints. They offered me to be number one of the ten wizard saint he said. Then master said something listen up meet our new strongest team white fang he said.

Then my team and I teleport next to him. What everyone in team natsu said. That's right we are now the strongest team in fairy tail pinky Sasha said.