Chapter 6Training Begins

Lucy pov

As I began to wake up I felt Sasha arm wrap around my waist. I also notice how close are faces were. If I was to lean any closer I could k-kiss him. Just the thought made my face turn as red as Erza's hair.

After my face turned red Sasha woke up and I'm pretty sure he notice how close we were. Because he turned a bright red and let go of my waist. He rolled of the the bed and hit the floor with a loud THUMP. 

Sasha pov

When I woke up I saw Lucy face and it was a dark red. Then I notice how close we were and blush then I let go of here. I rolled off the bed and ended of hitting the floor. When I was on the floor there was weird silence.

Man this is so ackward I don't know what to say. Maybe I should tell her her that training begins today.

Hey Luce  training is going to start soon so you better get ready. Also you would be learning every type of magic except slayer magic ( slayer magic as in dragon slayer,God slayer etc). Is that okay with you.

Lucy pov

There was this weird silence in the room and I didn't know what to say to him. That's when he told me that I would be learning all types of magic. Of course I was confuse but I was also excited. So I said of course .

Just you wait fairy tail you'll going to regret what you did to me. And when I come back I will be better than ever.

Sasha pov

She said yes. While what ever we need to get ready if we're late Celestia will kill us. And I need her to help train Lucy while I'm busy traing.

Hey Luce we should get ready to train so get dress and meet me down stairs when your done.

Lucy pov

Okay Sasha I will meet you down stairs. So I got out of bed got dressed. I wore a pink tank top and a blue skirt and combat boats. Then I went down stairs and saw Sasha with that long coat with black flames at the bottom. He also had black Jeans and two swords on his back and that red scarf.

When he saw me he got up and took me to the garden. When we got there he said we will be running around the garden. The garden was at least 2 acraes long. When we were finish I felt like was going to die.

He said we were going to run everyday I thought I was going to die. Then he said I would be training three hours a day in hand to hand combate. And then I would train with Celestia. She would help me in my celestial magic. With all this training I would for sure to get stronger just you wait fairy tail.

Hoped you like this chapter I worked a little harder on this chapter. Please comment and tell me what you think about it.