Chapter 8

Time Skip 2 Months

Lucy pov

It has been 2 months since I left fairy tail and started training in the dragon realm. Thanks to the training I can now summon all my spirits at once and I don't need the key to summon them. Also runing every morning helped me build up me stanima. I really need Sasha to thank he brought me here and helped me train.

He looked after me and comforted me when I would cry about the guild. He really is a nice he is also pretty cute. I  think I have a crush on him while not like I'll tell him. Anyway I need to get ready for morning practice.

As I went down stairs I saw Sasha he had his red scarf and his long black coat that has red flames at the bottom( similar to the coat Naruto wears when he fights pain).

I wonder why he all ways wear that in the two months I been here I never seen him wear anything else. Sasha took me out of my train of thought when he started talking.

"Luce were not going to train today I have something different planed. So go have breakfast and I'll be there in a second okay" he said removing his scarf and swords leaving them on the table.

"Okay but hurry up if you don't all the food will be gone when you get back. Remember I have a dragon size appetite" I said patting my stomach while grinning.

"If you keep eating so much your going to get fat. Than your going to train even more in order to lose the weight" he said.

"I won't get fat because I run with you every morning. I also do hand- to-hand combat with loke. So I won't gain any weight at all" I said matter of factly.

Whatever now go eat your breakfast while I talk with mother Grandine. Because your going to need your energy for where were going today.

"Okay bye see you when you back".

While eating Sasha comes back with his hood on. He also has a big grin on his face. while this can't be good last time he was grinning like that I was covered in honey.

When I was done eating he grab my hand and took me outside. When we get outside I see Sasha pet wolf koga in his cub form(it's like the fox kilala from inuyasha but a wolf). He's still a cub but they can change their body size. He could also tranfrom into a lion,tiger,cheeta,and a panther.

Sasha pov

Luce you ready where going to earthland today to buy somethings. Also if you want you could buy some celestial keys.

As I opened the portal I notice Lucy seemed a little scared. She must still be sad about her guild but she doesn't need to worry I'll be here to protect her.

As we went through the portal we were inside some magic shop. I thought might as well let Luce get her keys first. She looked so happy looking at all the key I like it when she similes. Just then someone called Luce name so I turn around and see a boy with spikey pink hair.

I didn't know what to name this chapter so I'm going to let you guys name it. After I'm going to choose the name you guys commented.