Chapter 18 get Lucy back

Sasha POV

I slowly got up from my position on the floor the only thoughts going through my mind was why. Why did this need to happen and on our wedding to why those were the only thoughts going through my head.

Then I see Natsu siting on the floor and rage filled me. I pick him up by his collar and her was a few inches off the ground. YOU DID THIS IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU LUCE WOULD STILL BE HERE I yell at him.

WELL IF YOU DIDN'T TRY TO MARRY MY LUCE THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN. I SHOULD BE THE ONE SHE MARRY NOT YOU. I'VE KNOW HER LONGER THEN YOU SHE SHOULD OF PICK ME NOT YOU he yelled back.

YOU ASS I scream at him and I punch him in the face. ENOUGH Igneel scream. You two fighting won't solve anything Erza says. Erza's right, now we should be thinking of a way to get Lucy back master said.

Sasha-nii do you know where they would take Lucy-neechan Wendy ask me. They probably took her where the old dragon king sealed Zeref I said. Where is he sealed at Levy asked. I don't know when he was sealed the location was suppose to move to different spot so no one can find it. Even if they were able to find it it would disappear in a matter of hours I said.

Then how were they able to find it and why did they take Lucy gray asked. I don't know but they probably took Lucy since my magic is inside her I said. What's that suppose to mean Erza said. When Zeref was sealed the seal could only be broken by the dragon kings magic since our magic is very unique.

So since Lucy is my mate I gave her some of my magic. So they are probably going to use her to brake the seal but if they forcefully remove the magic she could die they also might sacrifice her to Zeref I said. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF DIDN'T MATE WITH HER SHE WILL STILL BE HER natsu shouted at me. IF YOU DIDN'T BRING THOSE GUYS HERE THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPEN I yell back.  Stop it both of you Erza said.

Sasha do you have any idea where the seal is right know Levy said. Yeah but like I said even if we were to go right know it would disappear and move to a different location I said. Can you tell where the next location will be Levy said. Yeah but we can't just attack head on we need a plan I said.

Yeah but how long will it be take to undo the seal on Zeref Wendy said. It will take about three hours I said. Alright let's go natsu said. Who said you were going to help I said. Of course I could help Luce is mine after all natsu said. She's not yours she's mine I said.

Stop fighting Erza said. Anyway here's the plan, first off I want the guild to destruct them by attacking head on. But be careful these guys are very powerful especially the demons of Zeref. So I want Igneel, Grandine and Metallican to support them. As the rest of the dragons try to keep the demons away from Zeref.

They would probably be guarding him till the sealing is complete. Erza, gray, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, idiot-I mean natsu and Mira come with me. Now let's get Lucy back I said.