Chapter 16 Mate and Marriage part two

Master POV

I was in my office when I heard a knock on my door. Come in I said. Lucy and Alexander walked in to my office. What is it that you need my children I said. Master would you please do us a favor Lucy said.

What is it that you need my child I said. We would wondering if you would walk Lucy down to the altar Alexander said. Wait are you two getting married I asked shocked. Yes we are so we were wondering if you will walk me since you're the closes thing to a father I have Lucy says.

Of course my child I would be honor. So when is the wedding I said smiling. It would be in four months Alexander said. So have you guys planned the wedding yet. Yes I was talking with the girls about it Lucy said.

Flash back

What your getting married they all say at the same time. Yes now be quiet I don't want them to hear yet.

Know do you want to help me plan the weeding or not I said. Of course the all say. Akane and Aki jumped at Lucy after Sasha told them the news. Lucy we came to help you plan the wedding Akane said.Okay but keep it a secret we don't want to tell the guild yet. Okay they all said.

Flashback ends Lucy POV

That went well I'm glad that he agreed I said to Sasha. Yes so Luce  when do you want to tell the guild about the wedding Sasha said. Maybe tomorrow I said. Luce I'm glad you forgave the everyone in the guild Sasha said. I didn't forgive everyone cause I still didn't forgive Natsu I said.

Luce I won't push the subject  anymore just know I want what ever makes you happy Sasha said looking into my eyes. Thanks Sasha I said. So Luce how many kids do you want to have Sasha said. What how did the subject go from having a wedding to having kids I said blushing. Well we are going to get married and I always wanted kids Sasha said.  I'll think about it I said.

Next day

I was at the bar with Levy, Erza, Wendy and my team when master came up to us. Master do you need something I ask him. Lucy don't you think it's time you and Alexander told the guild the news master said.your right I think it's time to tell them I said.

Sasha POV

Me Luce and master went to the second to make the announcement. LISTEN UP BRATHS LUCY AND ALEXANDER HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE master scream. I would like to say that me and Luce would be getting married in four months. And we would like to say that you are all invited I said. After I finish speaking the guild began to cheer.

Natsu POV

No way that white haired bastard is marring Luce. No he can't she belongs to me no one can have her. But why does she look so happy with him. She looks at him the same way she use to look at me. I was suppose to marry her and be the one she loved most.

Luce I'm sorry I'll say as many times as I have two. But if I do would you come back to me would I be the one holding you.

Hope you like this story please vote and comment.