Chapter 2

Like most rich families' mansions, Ranmaru's is also grand. They entered the main hall and found it filled with people of class and regalia.

"I think we can easily blend in." Takenaga took a glass of wine from the waiter and Yuki followed suit.

"Sunako, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I am excited to take him home. I should be the only one to drain the life out of him."

Yuki choked on his drink. She said it like it wasn't a grave thing to say. He choked again when his eyes darted to one corner. He quickly turned around.

"What's wrong with you?" Takenaga whispered.

"Two of the host club members are here."

Takenaga nodded in understanding. "Of course they'll be here. This whole party must be a congregation of almost all rich people of the continent including their families. Don't worry, even I won't recognize you if I didn't already know it's you."

"Hello ladies! Where are your dates?" A familiar voice called behind them and they both turned around. "Mind if I- Oh man! I mean, women."

Ranmaru tried hard to stop himself from laughing. "You two really did it! I didn't recognize you at all immediately."

"Hey, your father's watching. Don't you blow our cover. " Takenaga hissed.

Ranmaru stifled a giggle. "Sorry, where's Sunako?"

At the sound of her name, Sunako turned around to face them. "Hello, Ranmaru, Happy Birthday." She gave a curt smile.

"Wow, you are so gorgeous tonight, Sunako." He kisses the back of her hand and let his lips linger there for a moment.

"Do you know where the dazzling creature is?"

Ranmaru looked up and straightened himself up. "Why look for him when I'm now here in front of you?"

She just smiled. "So you want to die first before that dazzling creature?" She whispered in his ear and he froze.

He let go of her hand and laughed nervously. "No, I haven't seen him but my father's planning something for tonight. It must involve Kyohei whatever it is." Just then, he spotted something interesting and decided to leave them on their post.

Tamaki stood on one side of the  with a drink in hand. His father asked him that he should attend in his place and his grandmother's. Meanwhile,  Kyoya came with his father who is busy going around talking to people.

"Kyoya, I'm really thankful you came here even though you didn't have to."

"Didn't have to?" Kyoya repeated. "My father told me to come here."

"Why? He doesn't need you to represent him because he's already here." They became silent when Kyoya's father approached.

"Wow, Nakahara Mine is as beautiful as ever. I believe that is her niece, really beautiful and fine as well. She's a good match for you, Kyoya." He nodded to himself and is in deep thought for a while but left suddenly.

"That is why." Kyoya gulped down the remaining wine in his glass and took another.

"It's possible that Yuki's here, too? He lives at a mansion with Ranmaru, right?"

Kyoya nodded and they both stared at the niece's companions but they were all females.

"Probably not." They both concluded.

At the nearing end of the party, a game was then introduced. It was the Game of Tag. Ranmaru and his friends were greatly surprised when the Tag was shown to the crowd. It was Kyohei standing on the stage with tied hands and feet. The girls even the older ladies ogled him and cheered for the game to start immediately especially that the prize would be him.

"I can't believe this, Kyohei is..." Yuki was almost crying when his friend was shown struggling to free himself from the ropes; even his mouth was gagged and were only removed when they told him to run.

"No time to waste, Yuki. We need to go after him and save him from the others. Sunako already went ahead."

The two started running, saying sorry to the ladies they pushed away just to get their way.

"Should we join them?" Tamaki asked Kyoya as they just watched the large screen showing the game happenings.

Kyoya just shrugged and then choked when he saw someone on the screen running after the male Tag. It was none other than Yuki wearing a gown and his wig tipping off to one side and then fell. 

"You okay?"

"Did you see that?" He asked Tamaki.

"See what?" He clearly didn't see it, Kyoya thought. He smiled wickedly to himself. He just found something to scare Yuki into doing what he bids.

Sunako, with supernatural speed swept through the crowd of females of all ages as she ran after Kyohei, her prey. He was slurring now, probably because of hunger. They must have not fed him. And suddenly he fell face down and like a blanket, the girls covered him, pinning his weak body to the floor. With supernatural force, she pulled them all away and covered Kyohei's body with her own as they jabbed and kicked at her. "Don't touch him!" She shouted. Finding her resolve to be only one to kill him, she pushed them all away and carried him over her shoulders as she ran to the rooftop.

Yuki and Takenaga came too late when they already saw Sunako running off to the rooftop with Kyohei limp on her shoulders. They smiled at each other but Takenaga went on to a laughing fit at Yuki.

"Takenaga, what?"

"I think your wig fell off along the way." He laughed as Yuki tapped his head in all its sides and panicked to cover his face. "Ah! I want to go home!" He ran towards where Sunako disappeared.

The five hopped onto their aunt's helicopter to escape Ranmaru's father's men who have come to seize them.