Chapter 3

The Ouran HS Host Club members are still on the verge of doing their activities. Kyoya was talking with a girl who's interested in Medicine. While he's tapping away on his laptop, the girl kept talking about current breakthroughs of the Ootori family in that field. From time to time, he would glare at Yuki whenever he would take another slice of cake. Before, Yuki doesn't mind him but now that Kyoya has something up his sleeve, he can easily stop him from eating the whole cake by himself.

"Takashi!" Yuki called out after they called it a day. He tugged on Mori's arm as Kyoya walked over to him.

"I'm really surprised we still have some cake left." Hikaru took a slice and started eating.

"Do you have a toothache, Yuki?" Haruhi asked him.

He just shook his head.

They then gathered around one table to meet for their next set up and Kyoya has just the idea and it especially involves Yuki.

After school was out, Noi went to look for Takenaga so that they can go home together but instead she found Sunako coming out from the Forest Reserve at the back of the school. She was carrying a basket of what looked like mushrooms but they were oddly colored pink.

"Hello, Su-" her greeting cut short when Sunako quickly ran away when she saw her.

"Noi."

She turned around and saw Tamaki and Kyoya. "Hello. Where are you heading?" She walked towards her classmates since middle school.

"We're going to take a look at the forest. See how far we can use for the next host club activity." Kyoya replied.

"You're going to use the forest? That sounds exciting!"

"How about you, why are you here?" Tamaki asked in turn.

"I'm looking for Takenaga but he seems to be not around here."

At the sound of that name, Kyoya adjusted his glasses and it glinted in the sunlight. Takenaga is his closest rival for the topmost tank of their year. He's currently the first though but he can never relax because of that guy. Nevertheless, he likes the challenge that guy is posing to him.

"So I'll be going ahead. See you tomorrow." Noi patted both their shoulders as she passed between them.

"Noi is really a dazzling appearance just like me." Tamaki commented as he watched her leave while Kyoya went on ahead. "Hey! Kyoya! Wait for me!"

At the mansion before heading to school, Sunako locked herself in her room not wanting to go to school. Yuki has been knocking for minutes now.

"What's wrong with her?" Kyohei asked as he in turn banged on the door. "Hey, Sunako! Open the door or we'll break it!"

"In turn, you have to pay for the repairs or the replacement." Takenaga said to him. "Let's just let her be. She must not be feeling well."

"Fine. She can take care of herself anyway." Kyohei left and went ahead of them.

"Sunako, we'll make an excuse at school then if you're really not going. We'll leave you here." Yuki hovered in front of her door, waiting for an answer but when none came after a while, he turned and followed the others.

After class, Haruhi and the twins went to the host club to prepare for their activity. The girls excitedly waited inside the host club but there were no hosts inside even after an hour. Just then, all lights turned off and a spotlight fell on the center of the  where  Tamaki stood.

"Ladies, I apologise deeply for making you wait so long. I greatly regret doing it. To make up for this mistake, to the one lady who will win the game we have prepared, she will have an alone time with all of the hosts in a weekend at the East Beach." He paused for effect when all the girls cheered.

Kyoya ushered the girls to the forest reserve. " Ladies, welcome to Wonderland." He said and then explained the game to them. They all were very excited as they wore their masks as in a masquerade ball. They are not to remove their masks until the end of the game. At his signal, they entered the forest and then started searching for a host club member that is dressed as a girl. They were given one hour.

Yuki is so easy to spot because he's the only one dressed in a Victorian-age gown. Yes, he's the host club member that is dressed as a girl. He suggested it should be Haruhi but Kyoya argued that that would be too easy to guess once she's caught which is also easy to do because she's slow. The only challenge in this game is to catch him. The other host club members have prepared obstacles all around the area.

His face is starting to itch because of the make-up and the mask he's wearing. Sitting behind a tree, he leaned back and when he heard voices nearing his location, he stood up and started running carrying the warning Kyoya gave him before the game started. Yuki, you shouldn't get yourself caught or else I'll reveal that very embarrassing photo of yours I got from the Morii mansion.

Actually, Kyoya explained to him the real reason why they held this activity and it was to get a funding from the Admin for their weekend holiday. Tamaki told Kyoya that he really wants everyone to have that break so Kyoya planned this. He only used a quarter of the money for Yuki's clothes and the rest is for the weekend.

Bearing that threat in mind was enough to get him running away from the girls chasing him. It hasn't been half an hour since the activity started and he felt like he had gone around every corner of the forest with how much he ran around. Hours seemed to pass and then he looked at the time; three minutes more, the game's going to end and he can finally rest. Just when he started to relax, a girl suddenly came in front of him and held both of his hands.

"Your clothes are so nice! Where did you get them? Oh first, Yuki, I have to tell everyone I caught you. Let's go!" She started pulling him out towards the clearing. She removed her mask and he can't believe what he is seeing. It's definitely Sunako but she's completely different! What has happened to her?

When they reached the clearing, there was a set up like the Mad Hatter's tea party. Tamaki acted as the Mad Hatter, Kyoya as the Hare, and Mori as the Mouse. They eyed them as they neared. Kyoya has that satisfied gaze directed at him.

"Welcome! Tamaki waltzed towards her and kissed her hand.

Sunako surprisingly blushed and giggled? Kyohei and the others have to see this.

"So you have caught, Alice?"

She nodded.  "You  call him Alice?" She turned to Yuki. "That's so cute, Yuki!"

She's complimenting him too much in his current state and he doesn't like it.

"You clearly won then, Ms Sunako. You and Yuki live together, yes?" Kyoya asked.

She nodded. "I know what you're thinking. There's no conspiracy here. Yuki never mentioned this to me or to anyone at home."

Kyoya smiles. "Of course, I'm sorry for doubting you one bit. You're quite different today, Ms Sunako."

"Am I? Oh, I've always been like this." Yuki shrugged as Kyoya turned to him with a raised eyebrows, questioning.

A bubbly and cheerful Sunako? I have no idea how this happened.