Chapter 7

Under the shade of the big umbrella, Noi and Sunako just sat on the sand.

"Sunakooo..." Noi wailed as she shook Sunako's shoulders. "Kyohei keeps pulling Takenaga away from me. He's always around him so how can I have an alone time with him?"

Sunako got dizzy and couldn't think clear. She wanted to get away and look for shipwrecks but she can't leave Noi in a dilemma. Finally Noi stopped shaking her and she thought of something. She stood up and went towards the two guys having a contest in swimming. She grabbed Kyohei's arm just when they reached the shore and pulled him away from Takenaga.

"Hey, where are we going?" Kyohei's legs struggled to keep up with her running. He got irritated when she didn't answer so he dug his feet to the sand and pulled his arm she held back bringing her to a stop.

Sunako turned to face him only to cover her face from the dazzling light.

"There you go again. I just asked where we are going."

"We.... w-will..." She stammered. "Treasures." She managed to get the last word out.

His eyes rang at the word. "Did you just say treasures?" He beamed when she nodded. "Where? Let's go!"

Sunako sighed in relief and looked back to where she left Noi and there she was walking with Takenaga along the shore. She turned to look at the sea trying to spot a shipwreck but there was none. As long as she can help Noi, she'll endure to be with this dazzling creature. "Follow me." She said to him and without any surety, she lead him on.

Even on the beach, Kyoya still went on busily typing on his laptop while his friends are enjoying. He looked up when he heard Yuki call someone. Yuki is waving his hand towards two people who're standing just a short distance away from them. It was Takenaga and Noi. After waving back to Yuki, they went on walking looking like real lovers.

Well, aren't they? I just hope Takenaga will be so in love with Noi and get distracted on his studies so that he won't be a threat anymore.

Mori just sat on the sand watching Yuki making a sandcastle like a small kid.

"Ta da! It's finished!" Yuki announces proudly. Mori didn't expect that it would turn out wonderfully like the castles in the West.

The twins with Tamaki and Haruhi are playing volleyball in the water. They were having fun when Kaoru hit the ball but headed in another direction and hit Yuki's castle damaging most part of it.

"Oh no," Kaoru could only whisper as he dreaded the next seconds.

The next thing they heard is Yuki wailing and then he stopped. Fire seemed to surround him as he stood; his fist balled on his side. "Who dared to do this to my castle?" He bounced the ball repeatedly on his other hand.

"This is..." Tamaki whispered and can't seem to continue.

They seldom see this side of Yuki but they always get scared of him every time. Yuki is the president of the Kendo Club. When he gets serious and is ready to fight, he's really a terrorising presence just like now.

"Yuki, I didn't mean to!" Kaoru surrendered.

"Didn't mean to?" He said, voice steel cold. "It's quite unbelievable to hear that from you." He held on to the ball and aimed to throw it at him but he stopped when a slice of cake is presented in front of him. His expression quickly changed back to usual and let go of the ball as he took the plate of cake and ate like he didn't start anything heart-stopping earlier.

Kaoru exploded in relief. "Thanks, Mori."

The four stopped playing and went on swimming instead, avoiding to repeat the incident with Yuki earlier. Haruhi skipped that and went to share the shade of the umbrella with Kyoya. After yawning a few times, she gave in and took a nap.

"This is a shipwreck for real!" Kyohei exclaimed when they climbed up the creaking ship. Sunako on the other hand is still dazed for really being aboard a shipwreck. Minutes before, they were just lost at shore trying to sight one and then when she did, she threw off her black coat and swam towards it. Kyohei followed her, a treasure chest on his mind.

Separately, they scoured the ship; going around it, climbing down and up the stairs, opening doors, knocking on walls in search of treasures. Sunako found a small door in what looked like the ship's kitchen and entered it, sensing something exciting down the stairs that led to the bottom most part of the ship.

Kyohei let out an exasperated sigh when he came back up. He leaned on the rails on the side of the ship. "Sunako! There's no treasure here! This is just a creaking old ship!" When he turned around, he found her standing near the center mast.

"Yes, there's no treasure here anymore. All of it was taken by pirates when they attacked and raided this ship 564 years ago. They took everything and killed everyone." She looked around.

It seemed to Kyohei that she's a bit nostalgic. He frowned. "How did you know all that? Don't tell me you talked that out of a ghost." He snickered.

She strode towards him. He noticed something off immediately with the way she carries herself. She seemed regal. She was so near him that he could feel her breath. He shuddered at the touch of her cold fingers on his chin.

"Hmm, I have a feeling that you're like those men who make ladies confused and this lady's emotions towards you confirm that." Her cold touch reached his cheek.

"Who are you?" He hissed.

She smiled. "I'm the Queen of this ship; the wife of this ship's captain." She paused. "I've been alone for centuries because I'm the only one who didn't die quickly. I suffered first, lamenting the death of my love who I'm not even sure if he truly loved me. For the years we were together, never was a day that I'm not confused." She laid a finger on his nose, her body now leaning on his. "You're just like him." She paused, feeling him. "You're tensed. Why?"

Kyohei held both her shoulders and pushed her away from him. She turned to the water and stood silently.

"Tell me, is this girl important to you?"

He frowned. What is she getting at?

"Because of her, I'm able to come up here and see the sea again. I'm grateful for her and in return, I'd like to do something for her. This girl seems to be confused towards you and it would be good if I'd be able to clear things for her." She repeated her question earlier.

Kyohei searched his head; irritated of her going around cliffs. "How do you mean, you ghost?"

She sighed and turned to face him. "Yes or no?"

The afternoon sun pricked on his skin but the question pricked him even more. "What if I say no?"

"Then I'll save her from another heart break before she'd even realize what it really is."

"You think I'd break her heart?" He wondered why he asked that. "You know what, you're annoying so could you just leave her body and go to the spirit... world or wherever you're supposed to go? And I'm hungry so we have to leave."

"Yes or no?"

What? This ghost's not going away easily. Kyohei calmed himself, hands on his hips. "Ok, fine. No."

"Fine then. This is for her." She took a step forward between broken rails. Before he realized what she was about to do, she has already jumped into the water.