Chapter 10

The weekend trip was finally over and everyone is now back to the confines of Ouran High School.

Sunako was left alone in the house because she has to let her foot heal. She limped on the hallway towards the kitchen. Passing by the dining area, she saw bowls of food left on the table with a note that said:

Sunako, good morning! Here's the breakfast Takenaga and I prepared for you. There's more of that in the fridge for later. Hope you enjoy it. We want to bring it to your room but we don't want to disturb you. Don't walk around too much. We'll see you later. Yuki

She smiled slightly and sat down. She's not that hungry but she still ate the ramen and egg rolls. While eating, she thought of something to do for later.

The host club just finished their activities and there wasn't one girl who didn't ask them about their weekend holiday. Haruhi was out to buy coffee when three girls went inside music room 3.

"Hello, is anyone here?" One called out when they entered.

"Shouldn't we let them open the door for us and not open it ourselves? You're so straightforward, Azumi." Another one said to her. Her soft voice filled the wide room.

"Yuri's right. We shouldn't just enter."

"Then why did the two of you stepped inside?" Azumi asked when the door closed behind them.

"Yuri?" A deep voice emanated from one far corner. They looked that way and saw the host club members gathered around one table.

Azumi swooned not one the good looking guys but between Yuri and Mori. "The way he say her name is so sweet and full of love. So romantic, isn't it Mia?"

Mia just shrugged. The host club members walked over to them except for Tamaki who waltzed his way and Yuki who looks like running to his mother.

"Yuriii!" Yuki is a bit shorter than her so his head easily rested on her shoulder.

"So nice to see you, Yuki. I see Mori more often than you. You should visit home more frequently; your family really misses you a lot these days." Yuri said as she patted his head.

"Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club, ladies from Lobelia." Tamaki greeted with a graceful bow.

"Lobelia Girls High?" Hikaru clarifies as he looked at the seal on their school uniform. He turned to his twin. "Mom, graduated there."

"Aren't you going to sing when you enter through a door to present yourselves?"

Azumi laughed. "No, usually the people who do that are Lobelia Theater Artistes. We're from the higher council." She explained.

"What can we do for you, though? The host club is already closed for the day but if you want, we can still entertain you." Tamaki said with a pleasant smile.

"We didn't come here for that." Mia said straightforwardly that sent Tamaki sulking on one corner. She raised her eyebrows. "Did I say something wrong?" The other members shook their heads.

"Don't mind him." Hikaru said.

"Oh," Azumi started when she remembered something. "We apologise for being rude, we haven't introduced ourselves despite coming here unannounced." The three curtsied together. "I'm Gray Azumi."

"Kanojo Mia."

"Haninozuka Yuri."

"We just came to visit, really. Not you but my brother from the Athletics." Azumi explained. "Yuri wanted to see Mori and Yuki as well so we decided to drop by."

Amidst all that, Mia came face to face with Kyoya.

"Ootori, how are your injuries?"

He answered after a short pause. "It's none of your concern."

Tamaki was flabbergasted. "Kyoya! Don't be rude!" He turned to Kanojo. "I apologise."

"No, it's okay. He's actually right; it's none of my concern." The others glanced between the two of them.

"We... shall... be taking our leave then. We might've come at a bad time." Azumi glanced at Kyoya.

The three bowed before they turned and left. Yuri waved at Kyoya and Mori before closing the door.

Kyoya bit his lip. He knew better than to be rude to the only daughter and heiress of the owner of one of the world's largest Banking and Investment Company. This is one of the few times he'll regret not controlling his nerves.

Kyohei and the others went home together and when they opened the door, the smell of familiar delicious aroma welcomed them.

"This is..." Kyohei let his thoughts lead him and just sprinted to the kitchen. Others followed him-having the hint as well. There they saw her preparing dinner. For a while, they thought it's the totally transformed Sunako who came back but when she turned around and saw them, she immediately looked away, stammering as she said that dinner will be ready in a while. They smiled at each other and turned back. Just then, they hear a loud thud behind them.

"Sunako!" Yuki called out when they found her unconscious on the floor.

Kyohei started tapping her cheek. "Hey, wake up." Her lips attracting his attention; making him remember what happened two nights ago.

"I think she's fatigued." Takenaga suggested and then saw her injured ankle. "Her wound is bleeding."

Ranmaru inspected the table and the fridge. "She must have gone to the market to get all these groceries."

Yuki sniffled. "Just to prepare dinner for us."

"Hey, look at what happened! You shouldn't have had gone you way and worsen your injury." Irritated, Kyohei shook her awake.

She opened her eyes. "Let me go... I still have to..."

They stopped her from moving as Takenaga started dressing up her wound. When he was done, they helped her up.

"Thank... you." She paused. "Now, stay away from the kitchen."

"We should help you." Yuki offered.

She shook her head. "I want to do this alone, for all of you as thanks for helping me."

She stammered and fixed her gaze on the ingredients on the table.

They all smiled and Yuki hugged her. "This is so nice of you, Sunako." He said before they move out.