Who Knew

It's been 3 years. 3 years since she walked out of my life and I don't think I'll ever be the same.

I used to be happy and I actually believed that love was something so pure that it couldn't be broken.

I still think about her everyday....

I've changed and she has too. But she changed for the better and I'm not sure if I did.

Letting go of someone, let me rephrase that, trying to let go of someone is the hardest thing I have ever experienced.

Just a little back story, you may or may not know Camila Cabello. Well we used to be in a relationship. We were together for three and a half years. We were the "it" couple as some would call it. We were inseparable and we thought nothing could ever come in between a love so true.

Everything went downhill the day we split. That day I didn't know that it would be the end for us.

The woman that took my breath away every time she entered a room. The woman that I love with every single nerve in my body.

She is gone and has moved on with her life.

Meanwhile, I'm still scared to move on because I just can't imagine a life without her. We were supposed to have a beautiful house, beautiful family, and live our life's happily ever after. But nothing ever works out the way we want it to.

"I wish I could touch you again. I wish I could still call you my friend. I'd give anything".

"I'll keep you locked in my head until we meet again. And I won't forget you my friend. What happened?".........