CHAPTER 5

Sehun was in the park near his room, sitting alone by the pool while waiting for someone.

While he was admiring the beautiful surroundings, pair of hands suddenly covering his eyes. He was shock but his lips curved a smile when he knew who was it.

"Yeol?" he said, opening his eyes and saw a tall figure smiling widely at him.

"Sorry I'm late" Chanyeol, the tall guy said, sitting beside Sehun by the pool.

"It's okay" Sehun replied, smiling sweetly.

Chanyeol, or Prince Chanyeol was the prince of the other country who made a good relationship with Sehun's country. They met through the party that was held by Sehun's father, becoming friends and then lovers.

Sehun loved Chanyeol, that was what he thought, and Chanyeol was feeling the same.

Chanyeol was staring at the beautiful features of Sehun. Sehun's cheeks blushed realising Chanyeol's staring.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" Sehun stuttered , hiding his redden cheeks.

"You are so beautiful" Chanyeol stated, caressing Sehun's soft cheeks.

This was one of the reason why Sehun fell for Chanyeol, he was a sweet talker guy.

"What brings you here?" suddenly both of them heard a husky voice, they turned around and saw the king, Kris was standing there staring at them at Chanyeol exactly.

Chanyeol quickly stood up, bowing to the king, showing respect.

"Y-your majesty" he said while bowing down.

"What are you doing here, cause I know that you were not from here right, Prince Chanyeol?" Kris asked with monotone voice, Chanyeol startled.

"I'm just meeting S-Sehun" Chanyeol quickly stood up and bowed down. Kris snorted, he didnt really like the prince actually.

"For what?" he asked again, still with his deep voice. Chanyeol's legs were shaking, he was so afraid to face the powerful king who was standing in front of him right now.

"T-to see him?" Chanyeol answered, stammering.

"You dont have to Prince Chanyeol, he is fine here" the older said, obviously asking Chanyeol to leave right away.

Chanyeol was not that stupid, he understood that Kris was asking him to go. He glanced at Sehun who was looking at him, shot a weak smile and leaved both of them.

Sehun was shock to see Chanyeol leave right away, he thought that the guy will face his father for him.

"Appa! What had you done?!" Sehun yelled, he was so mad because his father just ruined his date with Chanyeol.

"What had I done? What had YOU done, Sehun?!" Kris retorted, he stared at his son, making the younger bowed, afraid of his stare.

Sehun snorted, walking away from his father while stomping his feet. His lips pouted.

Kris shook his head, rubbing his temple because of his son attitude. Sehun was so stubborn.

"Kris, whats wrong?" a soft voice startled the guy, his lips curved a smile.

"Sehun.." he said.

"What happened?" Suho asked, smiling softly.

"Just now, Sehun met the prince again" Suho furrowed, which prince?

"You mean Prince Chanyeol?" he asked, receiving a nod from his husband.

Suho knew that Kris didnt really like the guy, he said that it was just a puppy love not a true love.

Suho agreed with that, Chanyeol was still a youngster, they always heard lots of news about the prince, about how playboy he is.

"Whats your plan now?" Suho asked.

"Only this way can change Sehun.." Kris replied, Suho looked at him waiting for the older to continue his words.

"We need to find a suitable husband for him" Kris' answer made Suho shocked, he stared into Kris' deep eyes, hoping that it was just a joke but he didnt find it, Kris was serious with his words.

"I know this is hard for us, but only this way can change our Sehun" Kris said, pulling Suho's hands and held it tightly.

Suho exhaled deeply, he finally nodded, curving a weak smile.

-

Sehun stomped his feet along the way to his room, he opened the door room and closed it harshly.

"Whats wrong?!" Kai ran out from his room, shocked to hear the loud banging sound.

Sehun really regretted doing that, his face was burning and he was really sure that his face was as red as tomato now.

Why not?

In front of him now, Kai was standing without any clothes besides his shorts, Kai was shirtless, right in front of him!

Sehun could easily see his tan skin, and his sexy bronze abs. Sehun admitted that Kai was soooo sexy!

"Prince Sehun?" Kai waved his hand in front of Sehun's face. Sehun startled, he could see Kai was standing really near to him!

"W-what?"

"Whats wrong with you?" Kai asked, hanging his shirt on his broad shoulder, while staring at Sehun.

"N-nothing" Sehun was stammering, he looked away avoiding to see Kai's not sexy body.

"Put on your shirt!" he said, still looking away. Kai smiled, he knew the reason now.

"Why? You dont like to see my body?" he said, curving a smirk.

"No!" Sehun retorted, but soon he regretted it. He saw Kai looking at him with the stupid smirk on his face.
"I m-mean yes! You are not that sexy" he said, turning his face away to hide his redden face.

"Really Sehunna?" Kai said ,receiving a death glare from Sehun cause he just called the guy informally. But he found out that it was cute.

Sehun quickly ran away into his room leaving Kai who was laughing loudly.

"I started to like this guy" he thought.

--

Sorry for the late update! I will update the My Badboy story soon! See ya 🌸