CHAPTER 22

Author's pov

"Eomma, you need to stop" Taemin pleaded, he was still trying to stop Heechul.

"What do you mean?!" the elder snapped. How could his son protested him.

"This is not the right thing to do, please eomma" Taemin sighed, looking at his mother hopefully.

"No, I won't stop" Heechul retorted, looking away from his son. Crossing his arms.

"Eomma, please" the younger murmured audibly.

"My decision is final" he uttered finally, sprinted away from Taemin into the house.

He swinged open the door, and stepped in without any hesitation. Unfortunately, he saw Kai was in the living room.

His evil mind started to plan an evil plan, he looked around and didn't saw his brother and Sehun anywhere.

"This is the right time" he thought before smirking devilishly.

"Jongin" he slowly uttered.

Kai, who was watching the television, startled by the voice.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with something?"Heechul pulled out his innocent fake sad face.

Kai rubbed back of his neck awkwardly, he could sense something wrong here.

"What is it?"

"I need to buy things for Taemin, can you bring us?" the elder questioned with a smile.

Kai huffed awkwardly, he wanted to help them but he was afraid if things might lead to misunderstanding.

"Sure, but-

"Sure, let's go now" before Kai could finish, a voice cut him off.

They both turned and saw Xiumin, standing there while looking at them.

"It's okay, we will just go with Jongin-

"No, we will go too" Xiumin snapped, he knew his older brother was planning something.

Jongin could hear Heechul was grunting, he silently mouthed a thank you to his mother.

"I will tell Sehun then" Kai sprinted away from the two elder guys.

Heechul narrowed his eyes, he snorted.

"I don't know what are you trying to do but don't ever think about it" Xiumin stated calmly before walking away.

Heechul clinched his fist. He knew what would he do.

-

Baekhyun's pov

I was still thinking about the last few days incident, when I met Chanyeol.

My mind kept remembering his sincere smile, his sincere look. Without realising, my lips curled a smile.

"What happened to you, Byun Baekhyun?" I snapped, I was getting crazy I think.

Suddenly my phone rang, the notification showed I just received a text.

From; unknown

Baekhyun, can you help me?

My eyebrows furrowed, who is this?

"Help?" I muttered, as my fingers started replying the text.

To; unknown

Who are you?