CHAPTER 9

Author's pov

Here was Sehun now, in the car with the guy who he just knew for few weeks. This was not fair! He wanna scream loudly and ran away from him who unfortunately had become his husband.

"Sehun..." Sehun could hear Kai's husky voice, calling his name without the 'prince' as usual.

"You still have to call me prince" Sehun retorted before he could finish his sentence, he could hear Kai was exhaling deeply.

"Those stupid rules are nothing now" Kai replied, eyes still focusing on the road.

"I made the rules, so I have right to do anything!" Sehun exclaimed, he turned to look at Kai who was still driving peacefully without being disturbed by Sehun's loud voice.

"I have the right now, I'm your husband" he answered, still looking calm. He was not afraid at all. If he was still the personal chef, he might still be afraid of that threatens but now he didn't.

"I will never admit that!" Sehun snorted, turning his body away from Kai.

Kai's lips suddenly curved a smile seeing Sehun. He was so lucky to have a beautiful wife like Sehun but unfortunately had a bad attitude.

"You need to admit it cause it's already happened, Kim Sehun" Kai said, he smirked when mentioning the last word.

"It's OH Sehun not KIM Sehun" Sehun once again exclaimed, still looking away from Kai. Kai chuckled.

"I will change this bratty prince" he thought.

Both of them arrived at a house, Kai stopped the car and got out. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes glanced at the house.

"Where am I now?" he asked himself, he could see Kai was walking towards the house entrance, he snorted.

Later, he saw a guy opened the door. The guy was shock to see Kai and hugged him.

Sehun was getting more confused. Thousand thought were running in his mind. Where is he now? What is he doing here? Who's that guy? What's his relationship with Kai? Wh-

Before he could think further, he heard someone knocking the car mirror. He turned his head and saw Kai. He was asking Sehun to get out of the car.

Sehun pouted, he got out of the car and slammed the door. He walked towards Kai who was waiting for him.
"What are we doing here?" he asked.

"This is my house" Kai replied, pulling Sehun towards his mother who was still standing at the entrance before this prince protest.

"Eomma, this is my wife" Kai said, introducing Sehun tk Xiumin who looked shocked. He was about to faint before Kai could catch him.

"Eomma, are you okay?" Kai asked, panicked. Sehun was also shocked.

Kai quickly brought his mother into the house. He helped his mother to sit on the sofa. Sehun who was still shocked and confused just followed the two person.

Xiumin remained silent, he was still rubbing his temple. He felt dizzy. This was too shocking. Kai sat beside him and tried to calm him.

Sehun looked around, he didn't know what to do. He suddenly saw the kitchen and ran into the kitchen to get some water for Kai's mother.

He gave the glass of water without saying anything. Kai widened his eyes with that sudden action. That bratty prince just did that? He slowly took the glass and gave to his mother.

Few minutes later, Xiumin was feeling calmer than before. He sat down while looking at his son and his son in law.

"Jongin, what happened?" he slowly asked, releasing a heavy sigh.  Kai inhaled deeply, he need to explain everything to his mother.

"I'm sorry, eomma" Kai said after explaining everything to Xiumin while Sehun just sat down quietly, watching them without wanting to bother them.

"It's already happened, he's already your wife" Xiumin replied, he rubbed his temple when suddenly he felt dizzy again.

"Eomma, this is my wife, Sehun" Kai introduced Sehun. Sehun gasped, his lips slowly formed an awkward smile. He bowed.

"N-nice to meet you, I'm Sehun" Sehun stammered. Kai furrowed seeing Sehun was talking sheepishly.

Although Sehun was a prince, he was taught to respect other people. He was not gonna be rude to them.

"Sehun, just call me eomma, you're part of my family now" Xiumin said, he smiled sweetly at the younger guy. He will try to accept this guy.

"Jongin, bring your wife to your room, eomma need to rest first" Xiumin suddenly said, he slowly walked away after receiving a slow nodded from his son.

Sehun felt guilty, it's his fault for making Xiumin like that. He stood up and walked towards him.

"E-eomma, let me help you" he said, helping Xiumin.

"It's okay Sehun, you're still tired" Xiumin slowly refused, he didn't wanna trouble the prince. Sehun was still a prince although he was not in the castle now.

"No eomma, i will help you" Sehun replied, he smiled till his eyes formed a crescent shape.

Xiumin nodded, he walked towards his room with Sehun helping him.

Kai was dumbstrucked, that sassy prince just helped his mother?! That was impossible!

"I think it's easier to change him" Kai mumbled, his lips curved a smile.

------

Sehun slowly closed the door after helping his mother in law, he didn't know why he did that. He just wanna do it.

After closing the door, he turned around and right in front of his face was Kai who was looking at him. He gasped.

"What's wrong with you?!" he yelled, crossing his arms.

"I didn't know you can be that kind" Kai said, calmly. Sehun widened his eyes after hearing that.

"I'm not that bad!" he exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows.

Kai chuckled. He suddenly lean closer towards Sehun. Sehun stepped backwards.

Kai came closer and closer and closer before landing a kiss on the chubby cheeks.

Sehun eyes widened. He stiffed.

Kai was smirking devilishly, he slowly stepped backwards and walked away.

Sehun was still standing there, slowly his hand touched his cheeks. It's shocking.

"Sehun! Come here!" before suddenly Kai's yelling startled him.

"Y-yes!" Sehun stuttered. His heart was thumping furiously. What feeling was this?

--

Hey there people ! How's the story going? Do you like it? ♡