CHAPTER 24

Author's pov

"What is wrong with you?!" Xiumin howled in anger, scowling at his only brother.

Kai startled and pushed Taemin way from him.

"I didn't mean to do that, I accidentally pushed him" Heechul uttered innocently, he fake the sad expression.

Kai grunted, he looked around and he did not find Sehun anywhere.

"Damn it!" he muttered under his breath. For god sake, they just solved the misunderstanding.

"Sehun!"

He wandered around the place, but still could not find Sehun anywhere.

"Sehun, where are you?" he sighed, frowning his eyebrows in frustration.

Sehun ran and fast as he could, out from the place, far from the people.

His eyes were full of tears, his mind could not even think properly.

"What is wrong with you, Sehun?" he mumbled, tears still cascading down his cheeks.

Sehun stood up, and took a cab to go home, ignoring the people who was finding him.

"Jongin, where is Sehun?" Xiumin questioned as he saw Kai walking weakly towards them.

"I don't know, eomma" Kai stated weakly, he ruffled his hair in frustration.

The older exhaled deeply, hugging his son's shoulder to comfort him.

"Let's go home now" he pulled the guy softly.

"But Sehun?"

"Maybe he is already home" Xiumin replied, Kai released a heavy sigh.

"What happened? Where is Sehun?" Heechul questioned worriedly. Kai could not handle to scowl at the elder. 
He grasped his fist, taking a deep breath till calm himself.

Walking away from the scene, and got into the car.

Taemin suddenly came in, bravely sitting beside Kai. Kai huffed in anger.

"Can you sit behind?" he asked in a low tone, preventing from exploding.

"W-why?"

"Just go" Kai snapped, without looking at the latter's direction.

"I don't want" he replied calmly.

"Suit yourself" Kai stated, starting the car engine as soon as his mother and Heechul got in.

He could not think properly, his mind was just full of Sehun, Sehun and Sehun.

"Where are you, Sehun?" he mumbled, still can be heard by other people.

But he did not care, what matters now is Sehun.

Kai scurried into the house, hoping Sehun would be there and he felt relieved as he saw the younger on his bed.

He slowly sat down on the bedside, staring at the beautiful features.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled, stroking the face gently.

Sehun's eyes suddenly opened.

"Sehun?"

Sehun who was fully awake, quickly stood up, avoiding his husband.

"Sehun-

"Go away!" he snapped, scowling at the elder.

"Let me explain first" Kai uttered weakly, pulling a hoping look.