CHAPTER 18

Author's pov

Sehun opened his heavy eyes slowly, his head was still dizzy but not so worst.

He nearly shouted after realising an arm encircled around his waist, before seeing that it was Kai.

"What is he doing here?" Sehun uttered, he didn't know why but it felt harm. The hug was warm.

"Jongin" he pat the elder's cheek softly, to wake him up.

Kai grunted and frowned, but still didn't open his eyes.

Sehun pouted.

"Jongin~ wake up" he whined, shaking his body.

Kai startled, he woke up and ruffled his tousled hair.

"Sehun, you are awake?" Kai questioned still with his half opened eyes.

Sehun chuckled, he found out that was cute. He nodded.

"Are you feeling better now?" Kai asked, after fully woke up.

"Yes, much better" Sehun answered, although his body was still tired but it was better than before.

"You need to eat your medicine now" Kai stated, jumped out of the bed and took the medicines on the table.

Sehun pouted, he hated this.

"But-

"No buts, you must" Kai retorted, shutting Sehun from protesting.

Kai grinned, he gave the medicines, and the younger snatched before swallowing the bitter thing forcefully.

"Rest now, call me if you need anything" Kai suddenly uttered, carrying the medicine's tray and walked towards the door.

Sehun nodded, while his eyes followed each steps of the elder.

Sehun touched his chest and could feel his heart was thumping furiously.
He liked the way Kai treated him, he liked the way Kai talked to him and he liked the way Kai looked at him.

"Is it too fast for me to fall in love?" he muttered, he was still unsure.

He sighed, let the times determined.

"Jongin, how's Sehun?" Xiumin asked as soon after he saw his son walking out of the room.

"He's getting better" the younger answered.

"Good then, where is he now?"

"He's still resting, I asked him to" Kai stated, he sat down at the dining table.
"Just now, someone came over" Xiumin suddenly said, he remembered about the young man just now.

"Who is it?" Kai frowned.

"I don't know, he said that he is your friend" Xiumin replied, Kai arched his eyebrows.

"How does he looks like?" Kai carefully asked, he had a bad feelings about it.

Xiumin stopped, trying to remember the figure.

"He is tall, handsome and and has a very friendly smile" Xiumin uttered, that's all he could say about the guy.

Kai furrowed, he startled when he realised something.

He quickly took out his phone and searched for something before showing it to his mother.

"Eomma, does he look like this?"

Xiumin nodded fervently.

"Yes! He looks exactly like this"

Kai grasped his fist, his jaw clenched.