CHAPTER 27

Author's pov

Sehun was biting his lips nervously, his eyes were looking around the room and made an eyes contact with the guy.

Baekhyun noticed the awkwardness, he stood up and pulled Kai with him after whispering something to Xiumin.

"We will give you two some times" Baekhyun uttered and left the siblings.

Sehun exhaled deeply. He sure it would get more awkward.

"How are you?" finally, the older made the first move. He asked while looking at his younger brother.

"I'm g-good, how about you?" Sehun stammered, and still avoided the contacts with his older brother.

"Yeah, great" Luhan responded, not less awkward than his brother.

Sehun nodded slightly, he intertwined his fingers. If could, he wanted to hug his older brother. He missed him.

"I miss you" Luhan declared softly but audibly.

Sehun lifted his face and met eyes with Luhan, he looked at him with bleary eyes.

Luhan jumped out from his seat and sprinted to hug his younger brother.

"Hyung, I miss you so much" Sehun mumbled, burying his face into the tight hug.

"Hyung miss you too, Sehunnie" Luhan responded, his tears flowed without he realised. Finally, he could meet Sehun again.

Luhan wiped away the tears from his brother's face, ruffling the black hair softly.

"I need to introduce you to someone" Luhan uttered and Sehun only replied with his confused face.

"Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo startled as he heard his husband calling him, he was watching the overwhelming moment just now.

"Yes?" he stepped closer to his husband with the sleeping Zhiyu in his arms.

"This is my wife, Kyungsoo" Luhan stated, with a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo Hyung!" Sehun curled up his lips upon hearing that before his eyes stopped at Zhiyu.

"This is your son, Hyung?" he asked, looking at the little kid.

"Yes, our son"

Sehun could not hold his smile from widening, he was happy to know his brother has a happy family.

"Mommy?" Zhiyu suddenly woke up from his nap, and looked around the unfamiliar place.

"Who are you?" the little boy asked and tilted his head in confusion, he looked at Sehun.

Sehun chuckled for a while before answering.

"Nice to finally meet you Zhiyu, I'm Sehun" Sehun uttered, ruffling the younger's hair gently.

"Sehun? Hunnie?" Zhiyu asked in excitement, he remembered his daddy told him about Sehun.

"Yes!"

Zhiyu struggled from his mom's arms, and ran towards Sehun as he broke away from his mother.

"Daddy said Hunnie is daddy's brother, is that right?"

Sehun smiled because of the cuteness from his nephew.

"Yes, that's true"

"Sehun, where is your husband?" Luhan suddenly asked, looking around to find the guy.

"Oh yes, I will get him" Sehun just remembered, he handed Zhiyu back to his mother before sprinted to find Kai.

"Jongin?" he jumped into Kai's arms as he found him, and got a chuckle as reply.