CHAPTER 6

Kai's pov

I stared at the ceiling above me while lying on the bed, I didnt know why but I couldn't sleep. I had tried to close my eyes hoping I would fall asleep but still nothing happened.

"Whats wrong with me?" I said, waking up from the bed, releasing a heavy sigh.

I stood up and walked out of my room, heading to the kitchen beside my room. I dont know why I were here, my foot brought me here.

"I cant sleep!" I grunted, ruffling my black tousled hair.

Exhaled deeply before refilling the cup with water, swallowing in one shot.

"ARGGGHHHH!!"

Suddenly I heard a loud yelling, I was dumbstrucked. My heartbeat started beating furiously, the sound was from the prince's room.

I stepped quickly towards the door room, not making any sound before banging the door.

"Prince Sehun?!"

I could see now, in front of me, the prince was tied up with his mouth closed, tears flowed over his redden cheeks.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at the guy who was standing near the prince, he was shock to see me there before running towards me.

The guy's fist would hit me if I didnt avoid him, pulling one of his hand before pushing him away.

He scowled, sprinted towards me and this time his fist landed on my face, I held my face started to feel numb.

The guy was pulling a smirk while looking at me satisfiedly, I took the advantage to punch him back and locked his hands.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, staring at him.

"L-let me go!" he said, not answering me obviously. He started to struggle, but before I could say anything the door suddenly opened widely.

My eyes widened to see a tough looking guy and few of guards at the front door, he was looking at me confusedly before landed his eyes on his son.

"Sehun?!" he said, running towards his son and untied him. Sehun was trembling, I could see it.

"A-appa" he muttered, his eyes were still wet with tears.

I let go of the jerk guy when the guards walked towards me and took the guy with them. I was standing cluelessly there before one of the guard pulled me away.

"Eomma, help me!" I hope everything would be fine, hopefully.

They dragged me into a really big hall, I could guess that this was one of the royalty room. I dont know much about those stuffs.

My body was dragged to the middle of the hall, before being asked to kneel down. I wanna protest but seeing those guard's scary stares made me shut my mouth.

"What will happen to me now?" I asked myself, while looking around the big hall.

"Will they kill me?"

"Will I be punished?"

"What if they thought that I was the guy who did that to the prince?"

Thousand thoughts running through my head, I felt scared and nervous and worried.

While I was deep in my thoughts, the tough looking guy suddenly stepped into the hall. I saw everybody bowed to him, I could guess that he was the king.

Behind him, I saw the prince and a soft looking guy, he was the queen right? Prince Sehun was still crying in the queen's embrace.

Suddenly I could feel the King's sharp eyes stopped at me, scanning me before stepping closer to me. I could feel my body was shaking.

Before anything, I quickly kneeled down again and bowed to the king.

"Y-your majesty, I dont know the surly reason why am I here but please trust me that I didn't do anything wrong" I said, the hall became quiet.

I inhaled deeply and nervously, but gasped to the sound of someone laughter. I lifted up my head and saw the king was laughing at me.

"Dear young man, dont worry you didn't do anything wrong just like you said" he said. I was confused.

"W-why am I here?" I asked carefully.

"I just wanna thank you, if not because if you I dont know what will happen to my son" he said, while looking at Sehun who was still with his mother.

"Y-your welcome, your majesty" I bowed.

"But I'm mad to know that Sehun just hired a personal chef without my permission" he continued, staring at me. My legs were shaking again.

"So, for the punishment I want you to marry Sehun!" I was totally dumbstrucked!

This was insane!

Marrying to a prince?

This was just a dream right?

I stiffed, feeling so shocked.

What should I do now?

--

Hi! Sorry for the late update ♡ I knew this chapter is too short, I promise the next one will be longer ! ❤