CHAPTER 37

Author's pov

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows as he could see Sehun's condition right now. It was horrible.

"Sehun, you sure you okay?" he finally questioned after the long staring at Sehun.

Sehun forced himself to curve a weak smile. He just felt so dizzy and tired now.

Since this morning, he felt like his head was gonna explode. He even went to the toilet for thousand times to throw up.

"Y-yes, I'm fine" he weakly uttered as he jumped himself on the bed.

Baekhyun sighed deeply. What was going on with this prince now?

The elder finally walked closer to Sehun, and sat himself down on the bedside.

"Have you eat anything today?" he kindly asked, while his one hand stroked over Sehun's soft hair.

Sehun weakly shook his head to say that he did not have anything yet today.

"No, I don't want to eat" he said.

"Should I call Doctor Choi?" once again, Sehun refused. He did not want to meet anyone and besides, he hated medicine and doctor.

"I will call him, wait for me here" Baekhyun stated before went out of the room. He ignored the protest from Sehun.

Sehun huffed in annoyance. He knew it was good for him but still he didn't want it.

He frowned as the feelings suddenly came, he jumped out of the bed and sprinted towards the bathroom.

"What is happening to me actually?" he uttered, his body slowly lean against the door.

He felt horrible.

A light chuckle came out from his lips, while tears were cascading down his cheeks like a river.

"You are so pathetic, Sehun" he muttered before the chuckle slowly turned into a crying.

"I can't hold it, I cant live" he mumbled, while his mind was slowly remembering Jongin.

--kaihun--

"Jongin!"

Kai stepped into his house with weak foot steps, he looked messy and trouble.

Xiumin widened his eyes, he finally sighed of relief to see his son was finally back.

He was really worried. Kai did not come home for few days after the incident. He thought something might happen.

Kai still sealed his lips from uttering any words. He slowly walked towards his room and throw himself on the bed.

"Jongin, what happened?" Xiumin questioned with an obvious worried tone.

"I'm okay"

Jongin seemed not interested to even utter any words. He felt the regret. He really regretted it.

Xiumin exhaled deeply. He sat himself beside the younger.

"Eomma"

Finally Kai broke the long silence. He looked at the elder with a hoping look.

"Yes?"